KeyMe is revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars and businesses. Via artificial intelligence and robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, and duplicate their physical keys and RFID cards. Fully automated self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 4,000+ locations across the country in major retailers such as Bed Bath & Beyond, Kroger, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven, Menards, AutoZone, and many others.
Additionally, KeyMe offers customers a one-stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts and re-keys to complex installations and custom jobs. All KeyMe locksmiths have extensive experience and are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last minute charges. KeyMe’s smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Locksmith’s arrival, job progress, and receive instant receipts. KeyMe is providing unrivaled service quality, prices, and customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you’ll be joining a forward-thinking, expanding team to continue opening doors for our customers.
We’re committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where team members from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences feel welcome and thrive. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
About the Role
KeyMe is seeking an Account Manager, Digital Sales to join our rapidly growing digital sales and advertising team. This role will play a critical role in our advertising sales growth by maintaining relationships with current distribution partners, identifying growth opportunities, and developing marketing materials that are client specific. This role is unique to other sales roles, this is an opportunity to inform the development and growth of the advertising products with an exciting opportunity for career growth.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Manage and grow current advertising distribution relationships, supporting them with marketing materials and client specific sales opportunities.
- Working directly with internal leadership to develop marketing materials for ad distribution partners
- Coordinate needs for key clients with internal team including measurement, reporting, creative
- Work with Ad Ops to monitor and ensure campaign success
- Develop client presentations on the value and results of our advertising products, including research and case studies
- Identify growth opportunities within current partnerships, clients and beyond
Why This is Exciting
- Be a part of a fast growing team and have a voice within the advertising product and process creation
- Opportunity to learn about broader ad product creation, sales, and development (if desired)
- Huge growth opportunity!
How We Know You Can Do It
- 3-6 years of account management / sales experience in digital media and/or digital out of home
- Knowledge of the media landscape / channels and how advertising can deliver results
- Understands the advertising opportunity our products have and can communicate the value of them to specific clients / industry verticals
- Can take charge and lead conversations and project development with little oversight
- Effective time management skills, can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Is a team player who takes a collaborative approach, and knows when to ask for help.
What You’ll Get
- Compensation package that includes salary and stock options
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote budget to set up your home office
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)