Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.
Your goal as the Account Manager at Wish is to diversify and grow our merchant base in the United Kingdom focusing on key trending categories. You will use insights & data-driven analysis to bring optimal assortments and merchants that deliver results, through understanding our Wish platform and the needs of our customers.
A successful Account Manager will be able to effectively identify growth opportunities and work with external partners and internal stakeholders to remove barriers and find solutions to grow our merchant base in the United Kingdom.
The ideal candidate is passionate about Wish and e-commerce growth at scale, has a strong innate curiosity, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
What you'll be doing:
- Build and grow key marketplace merchants
- Proactively manage technical and operational hurdles in new merchant on-boarding
- Effectively communicate & collaborate with relevant internal stakeholders
- Demonstrate analytical thinking to support merchant & business requirements
- Leverage data to drive decision making - Including a level of data-sharing to support Merchant growth or Influencing Internal teams to improve the platform
**You'll be able to work remotely from anywhere in the UK.**
- Minimum 1-2 years job experience (trending category experience such as Consumer Electronics, Hobbies, Home & Garden, Makeup & Beauty is preferred); exceptional recent University graduates will be considered
- Knowledge of the online shopping industry, particularly with marketplaces & marketplace sellers
- Previous experience in a similar role strongly desired (Buying/Merchandising, Account Management, Sales, Marketing)
- Highly competitive, smart, detail-oriented, relentlessly resourceful
- Strong personal presence with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, & proficiency in CRM systems
- Team-oriented but has the ability to work independently
- Agile individual with the ability to work autonomously in a demanding and ambiguous environment
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.