Redox is hiring for our new Associate Sales Development Representative role!
At the heart of Redox’s mission is the fundamental desire to enable frictionless adoption of technology. As the health tech industry continues to develop new interoperability standards, our team strives to enable the highest quality of patient care and relies on the Sales Development Reps on our Sales team to identify and qualify potential health tech company leads. We enable our partners to focus on innovation while we focus on the integration. Do you thrive in roles where no two days are the same? Then you’ve found your match. With each connection, the SDR team are the first contact with our integration clients.
Redox is looking for an Associate Sales Development Representative to help support all of the Sales Development team initiatives. The ideal candidate is a self starter, highly organized, has attention to detail, Salesforce experience and good time management and prioritization skills.
Individuals in this role will have the opportunity to advance to a SDR role, and eventually into an Account Executive, or Customer Success Manager. Redox is growing, and we want you to grow with us!
- Liaise with Marketing around improving processes for follow up to leads generated by marketing initiated programs, some follow up to determine higher value leads. Consolidating this from across the SDR team members.
- Research target accounts, contacts and lists to support SDR prospecting programs.
- Work closely with Strategic Partnership team on account lists for prospecting
- Perform Salesforce Data entry, management and cleanup to ensure up-to-date reporting
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing leads to identify target lists within the SalesForce CRM.
- Create and develop prospecting sequences and templates for use by SDR team
- Update playbooks for the Sales Development team
- Assist in coordinating content for team training sessions
- Organize Marketing content and templates for use by the SDR team
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree desired. Healthcare and/or SaSS experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or another CRM, or relational database
- Strong organizational skills, excellent time management skills
- Self starter, able to work with parameters, but ability to build on processes
- Knowledge of Outreach or Salesloft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Seamless, Confluence, Slack all helpful but not necessary.
- Desire to move in the direction of becoming an SDR and ultimately an AE
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit. https://hbr.org/2014/08/why-women-dont-apply-for-jobs-unless-theyre-100-qualified
About Redox - Take a look here: https://youtu.be/4OjENXR6UXA
What We Do
Healthcare organizations and technology vendors connect to Redox once, then authorize what data they send to and receive from partners through a centralized hub. Redox's cloud-based platform is vendor and standards agnostic and enables the secure and efficient exchange of healthcare data.
This approach eradicates the need for point-to-point integrations and accelerates the discovery, adoption, and distribution of patient and provider-facing technology solutions. With hundreds of healthcare organizations and technology vendors exchanging data today, Redox represents the largest interoperable network in healthcare. Learn how you can leverage the Redox platform at www.redoxengine.com.
Other Stuff About Us
Redox is an EEO company. We fully support the diversity of our team! Here's a recent blog post about our stance on diversity and belonging: Diversity at Redox
We believe in holding ourselves to a high standard of conduct. Here's how we think about this: Redox Code of Conduct
Successful candidates must be eligible to be employed in the US, and must reside in the US.
Thank you for your interest in Redox!