KeyMe is revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars and businesses. Via artificial intelligence and robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, and duplicate their physical keys and RFID cards. Fully automated self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 4,000+ locations across the country in major retailers such as Bed Bath & Beyond, Kroger, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven, Menards, AutoZone, and many others.
Additionally, KeyMe offers customers a one-stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts and re-keys to complex installations and custom jobs. All KeyMe locksmiths have extensive experience and are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last minute charges. KeyMe’s smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Locksmith’s arrival, job progress, and receive instant receipts. KeyMe is providing unrivaled service quality, prices, and customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you’ll be joining a forward-thinking, expanding team to continue opening doors for our customers.
We’re committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where team members from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences feel welcome and thrive. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
About the Role
The B2B Marketing Manager is a member of the Locksmith Recruitment Team which focuses on building services supply across the United States. The Seller Marketing Manager will focus on scaling seller comms to our growing network of locksmiths in addition to working alongside the sales team to support the Locksmith journey from end to end with personalized, data-driven campaigns, and automations.
What You'll Be Doing
- Develop and manage transactional emails and email marketing strategies with the goals of increasing locksmith engagement, job acceptance, lifetime value, and loyalty
- Develop and manage sales support assets including, but not limited to, one-sheets, locksmith testimonials, and other brand assets
- Drive continuous improvement across email KPIs including deliverability, open rates, click-to-open rates, conversion rates, opt-out rates, and revenue
- Build and optimize segmentation and email content personalization strategies based on user behavior/intent, activity data, industry, and demographics
- Design layout of emails, ensuring emails are optimized, user and mobile-friendly
- Establish and optimize a testing agenda for A/B and multivariate testing frameworks
- Distributes emails through the use of automation software
How We Know You Can Do It
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and email design principles
- 4+ years of experience working in B2B email marketing
- Basic understanding of marketing channel reporting and experience optimizing campaigns by relevant KPIs
- Comfortable working cross-functionally with product and sales teams
- Excellent project management skills specific to marketing
- Marketplace experience a plus
What You’ll Get
- Compensation package that includes salary, commission, and stock options
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote budget to set up your home office
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)