Founded in 2015, Apollo.io is a lead intelligence and sales engagement platform trusted by nearly 9,000 paying customers, from rapidly growing startups to some of the largest global enterprises. Our community-based approach to crowdsourcing data gives users maximum coverage while ensuring data accuracy. Our advanced algorithms and unique data acquisition methods help over 500,000 sales professionals enrich and analyze prospects' data to increase quality conversations and opportunities.
We have notable investors: Y Combinator and Nexus Venture Partners. We recently completed a Series B financing to fuel our next growth phase. We have reached and maintained profitability for the last 18 months.
Our growth and customer feedback set us apart from competitors. Apollo had over one million sign-ups for its platform in the past year, and the number of weekly active users increased by over 400%. We are a top-ranking G2 Crowd vendor in the Sales Intelligence, Lead Intelligence, Marketing Account Intelligence, and Sales Engagement categories. Our highest scores are in the B2B data space for accuracy and ROI based on customer reviews.
Working at Apollo.io
We are a remote-first inclusive organization focused on operational excellence. Our way of working ensures clear expectations and an environment to do your best work with ample reward.
Apollo is looking for a Brand Designer to join its growing marketing team. Our team’s mission is to build a unique brand in the lead and sales intelligence space and deliver world-class creativity to improve key business metrics.
As a Brand Designer, you will contribute ideas and execute a variety of creative projects across marketing collateral, digital experiences, communications, and more. This is a collaborative role that will require you to work closely with marketing peers, web and product teams, and the rest of the team to ship effective brand marketing projects and campaigns. You are a creative problem solver who can think strategically but also loves getting into the details to ensure the final creative is fine-tuned and perfected down to the pixel.
- Collaborate and provide feedback to external creative agencies and vendors
- Creative thinking and strategic execution. You will be asked to think outside of the box, and partner with others to push brand narrative and innovation forward
- Design and create marketing assets across a wide range of deliverables (web images, social images, email images, sales collateral, paid media ads, etc)
- Own and refine brand identity as well as keep the brand identity consistent across channels, touchpoints, and media
- Champion and evolve Apollo’s brand standards and guidelines
- Optimize the effectiveness of our marketing properties and activations
- Collaborate with product designers to create a unified experience across all customer touchpoints
- Self-starter who makes effective design decisions with little direction
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with design peers and team members across the organization
- Experience developing creative brand and acquisition campaigns and collaborating with marketing organizations
- Strong ability to craft a clear narrative and paint a vision that communicates and aligns teams
- Appetite for problem-solving and thrives in multifaceted, fast-paced environments
- Portfolio demonstrating ability to implement a combination of strategic, conceptual, and design skills, crafting original, persuasive, and visually compelling work
- Experiment with a variety of visual communications methods and media, including video, interactive digital experiences, infographics, etc.
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools (Figma, etc), as well as some knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience designing for web, email, offline media, and video
- Experience art directing photographers/videographers, illustrators, or 3D designers
- Experience working on products in both B2B and B2C companies
- 5+ years of design/art direction experience
What Apollo Offers You:
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, 401k available on the first day of the month after the start date, and unlimited PTO. We also provide a remote and personal development stipend, as well as an incredible remote work culture.
Apollo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We embrace and empower our remote workforce. At Apollo, we’re committed to finding the best talent wherever you choose to live.
What You'll Love About Apollo:
Besides the great compensation package and culture that thrives in openness and excellence, we invest tremendous effort into developing our remote employees' careers. The team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. You’ll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a proactive educator. We’re very collaborative at Apollo, so you’ll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve lofty goals. You’ll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you’ll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!