Degreed is the upskilling platform that connects learning to opportunities. We integrate everything people use to learn and build their careers—skill insights, LMSs, courses, videos, articles, and projects—and match everyone to growth opportunities that fit their unique skills, roles, and goals. Degreed exists to discover, empower and recognize the next generation of the world's expertise.
Client Success Managers (CSM) are members of Degreed’s Client Success team responsible for furthering platform adoption and nurturing client relationships during and after the implementation. The CSM will embed themselves as the face of Degreed to coordinate a variety of interactions ranging from transactional integration add-ons to trusted advisor. This individual will be required to quickly acclimate to the Degreed platform and understand technical components to ensure a simple experience for client contacts.
The CSM team is expected to bring creative ideas and approaches to benefit our diverse portfolio of organizations. All team members are expected to operate at the highest levels of professionalism with senior leaders and executives of our clients and partners. The top performance measure of this role is constant improvement of client health and renewal predictability for their segment of the portfolio.
This role will report to the Director, Client Success - East and will be located remotely in the Eastern region of the US.
Day In The Life:
- Understand the client’s business objectives and learning strategy
- Develop client-specific action plans to move clients further along with adoption of Degreed
- Maintain account and client progress details in our management and tracking applications to help organize portfolio
- Gain client confidence to consult on their strategy and use of Degreed; and architect solutions to add value
- Identify opportunities to expand the existing client user base
- Create and upgrade internal tools, templates and other operational tools to become a more efficient unit
- Able to distill key accomplishments, risks and status to formulate a concise client assessment for management to support decisioning
- Partner and collaborate across different departments within Degreed to quickly address client needs; namely Technical Consulting, Engagement, Content Services, Product, Engineering and Sales
- This description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict other tasks as assigned and is subject to change at any time.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience managing client relationships and navigating scope conversations with positive outcomes for enterprise clients
- 5+ years of experience managing multiple enterprise-level projects with high complexity; familiar with matrixed project teams
- Prior experience creating and presenting compelling action plans based on metrics, data and client history
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage and interact with client stakeholders at all levels (Individual contributors to C-Suite) and demonstrate the ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
What Will Set You Apart
- Broad based knowledge of enterprise Learning and Development functions
- Experience leading or implementing HR-specific programs related to performance management, skills and competency mapping, talent acquisition, career pathing or other similar talent management domains.
- Quick learner - Ability to grasp new concepts and technology quickly
- Understanding of curricula mapping and training needs analysis
- Experience in consulting and professional services and/or experience working in a learning organization
- Experience prioritizing time allocations based on anticipated value add for clients in a fast-paced and changing environment
Total Rewards at Degreed
We believe your best work happens when you have a complete life balance, and Degreed gives you the support and flexibility to make that happen. Degreed is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides the support you need. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits:
- Comprehensive health insurance for you and your family (both PPO and HDHP plans available)
- Dental and vision plans for you and your family
- Employer-paid life insurance, AD&D, short-term disability, and long-term disability
- Company equity
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with up to 4% match
- Company funded HSA and dependent care FSA (pending eligibility)
- Generous Parental Leave
- Unlimited Paid Time Off and 5 sick days per year
- Education benefit: Up to $1,200 per year for anything you want to learn (and we mean anything)!
- One-time Home Office Stipend to make your workspace more comfortable
- Monthly internet and phone stipend
- Monthly wellness stipend through Twic
*Degreed reserves the right to modify these benefits at any time, for any reason in accordance with applicable law. Please note the offerings vary based on location.
Work Environment & Physical Demands
Degreed is a remote-first company, however our roles are open to in-office or flex work if you live in a city with a physical office location (when it is safe to return to the office). This role has the opportunity to operate 100% virtually from your home office. We primarily collaborate with our US and International colleagues through virtual meetings (Zoom), email, and Slack. In this role, you will be required to operate a laptop computer (PC or Mac available), computer software platforms, and other office productivity machinery as necessary. Due to the nature of this role, you must be able to remain stationary for extended periods, and must be able to observe and interpret written and/or verbal communication.
Degreed provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Degreed will provide reasonable accommodations to all qualified individuals with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Degreed uses the E-Verify employment verification program.