Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
A phenomenal opportunity exists within Medallia’s Talent Acquisition Team for an experienced, talent acquisition professional excited about not only scaling a team, but building a company. In this capacity, you will consult directly with senior leaders, develop a deep understanding of Medallia’s business objectives, initiate innovative sourcing strategies, and identify, attract, and close top talent. With a bent for evangelism, passion for ownership, and maniacal focus on candidate experience, the ideal candidate will recall a history of success in a fast-paced, startup-style environment. If you thrive working as part of a fun, collaborative, and wickedly smart team, you’ll love the new challenge ahead of you.
- 3+ years experience in talent acquisition with expertise in hiring for roles in SaaS Sales eco-systems
- Demonstrated understanding of the competitive landscape and how to research, develop, and execute against a plan to produce talent for immediate and future needs
- Proficiency with talent acquisition technologies (CMS, CRM, internet sourcing tools, campaign management tools, networking/referral technology)
- Strong verbal and written communication capabilities, strong organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment
- BA/BS in HR, Business, or related field or commensurate experience
- 3+ years' experience within an enterprise SaaS environment
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.