We’re looking for a skilled copywriter to join our marketing team. At the direction of the Senior Content Marketing Manager and in collaboration with the Copywriter, you’ll conceptualize, develop, and write copy for multiple mediums, from our website to blogs, handbooks, reports, and more. Joining a team of passionate people who are excited to share the power of Recharge with the world, you’ll be an integral advocate for maintaining our brand presence, voice, and tone.
What you’ll do
- Live by and champion our values: ownership, empathy, humility, and day one
- Work closely with our entire marketing team, in addition to external stakeholders throughout the company, to provide compelling copy for: headlines, digital ads, social, email, landing pages, one-off requests, large campaigns, and everything in between.
- Write and edit succinct, compelling copy and narratives in the company’s voice and tone.
- Manage multiple projects while maintaining outstanding work quality.
- Collaborate in ideation sessions for concept development on new assets, campaigns, content planning, emails, and more.
What you’ll bring
- 1–3 years of experience in copywriting. Experience in ecommerce a plus.
- Proven success in creating copy that tells a compelling story and adheres to brand guidelines.
- Fundamental understanding of SEO best practices.
- Natural curiosity to explore and present new ideas that support strategic objectives.
- Strong researching, fact-checking, and proofing skills, with an inherent attention to detail.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-volume environment and handles multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work well in a team environment while also thinking and working independently.
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to adhere to deadlines.
- Works with enthusiasm; has a positive demeanor and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
Who we are
Since 2014, Recharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, Recharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 35 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 400+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
Recharge | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Recharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Recharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.