Join the fully-remote team at Teaching.com to create, develop, and deliver fun and engaging games for students and educators!
Who We Are & What We Do
We’re working to change the future of online education by building exciting products that equip students and teachers with the tools to succeed in the classroom and beyond. We’re a small, hard-working group of self-starters who are passionate about what we do and constantly seek new ways we can be better, together. We were fully-remote before COVID, and creating a healthy remote culture is a key priority for us.
As a team member at Teaching.com, you’ll work on the #1 educational game in the world, Nitro Type, an institution in U.S. classrooms for a decade. Played by millions of students, Nitro Type is a fast-paced, fun way to practice typing skills. If you have a passion for games or education and love to see your work enjoyed in real time by a passionate audience of players and teachers, there's no better team than Nitro.
Who You Are & What You'll Do
We are looking for a highly motivated, tech-savvy, and organized customer service agent who thrives in fast-moving environments to facilitate better engagement for teachers and students on Nitro Type. We need someone who is annoyed by unnecessarily verbose copy and poor grammar; and is capable of communicating through annotated screenshots, screen-recorded gifs, and screencasts.
Skills & Background
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience providing customer service for software products
- Passionately learns the ins-and-outs of tools for maximal understanding and leverage
- Strategic thinker capable of creating user-friendly technical documentation, making feature suggestions and identifying business and product optimization opportunities
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- Approaches problem-solving proactively with strong decision-making skills
- Positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience working in the school system
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited paid time off
- Company-owned laptop
- Flexible office hours
- Ongoing education assistance
- Annual company retreat
- No requirement to disclose private health information
Full-Time in Puerto Rico.
Sorry, we will not transfer or sponsor visas.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We care deeply about the culture at Teaching.com and have put together a manifesto outlining our values, communication, and product management strategies. Prospective employees will learn a great deal about what it's like to work here by reviewing it.