Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world.
Brandwatch is part of Cision Ltd—a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals.
Your role will include:
- Responsibility for the overall relationship and retention of a book of strategic customers
- Responsibility for increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and delivering satisfaction
- Developing executive champions within your customer base
- Establishing a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with customers and driving continued value of our products and services
- Developing, preparing, and nurturing customers for advocacy
- Working with clients to establish strategic plans, goals and other key performance indicators and support the customer in achieving their goals
- Advocating customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
You will have:
- Prior experience as a Customer Success Director, Senior Customer Success Manager, Account Director, or equivalent role.
- Proven track record of delivery in a client-facing environment with a focus on driving innovation, increasing customer satisfaction, improving adoption, and owning retention
- Proven ability to develop executive relationships at strategic level
- Proven track record of developing and executing strategic account plans
- Familiarity working global strategic enterprise clients across multiple teams and regions
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of a SaaS product suite
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- A detail oriented and analytical way of working
- Experience working with digital marketing or social media at a SaaS vendor
- A proactive approach to your work schedule with the ability to work autonomously
If you don’t meet the requirements above but have worked in an environment involved with data, relationship management, and project-based work for internal or external clients we’d still love to hear from you.
Icing on the cake:
- Ability to speak a second language, ideally French, Spanish, Italian or German
- Experience working with or for a social listening / digital intelligence provider
- Experience working with CRM and/or ticketing systems, such as Salesforce, Zendesk, Zuora, and JIRA
- Demonstrable knowledge of marketing principles and best practices
- Familiarity with Boolean logic and data analytics
Success will be measured on:
- Gross retention of your customer base
- Net growth of your customer base
- Your clients’ satisfaction levels
The requirements listed in job descriptions are guidelines. If your skills are transferable and you are in the ballpark with the number of years of experience the company’s looking for, please apply and gain the opportunity to be considered.
At Brandwatch, we offer flexible and remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.
Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable.
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions.
Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.