Who’s behind Deel?
We are a global collective of entrepreneurs who love to build and solve problems. Our team is made up of self-driven people spanning 50+ countries, a unified, yet diverse culture keeps us consistently learning and improving.
We want to enable companies to hire the best talent from anywhere in the world. We do so by building tools our customers love with market-leading technology and expertise and we rely on our people to make it happen! As a team, we care while finding comfort and enjoyment in working together towards our common mission.
So, why now?
A significant shift has occurred within the workforce as we know it, changing business norms drastically. At Deel, we genuinely see a world without borders, but we needed to challenge that to make it happen. A 30-mile hiring radius limit shouldn't exist for companies, since great talent lives everywhere. The global talent market is quickly accelerating, we are here to stay ahead of multi-jurisdictional legislation, allowing maturation and acceptance of remote work across all levels of the value chain.
Deel is the market leader in international payroll and compliance. With our Series C of $156 million raised, Deel's valuation has reached $1.25 billion in just under 24 months and there's never been a more exciting time to join the team
What you will enjoy working on:
- Developing and managing ongoing relationships with customer stakeholders to encourage growth, expansion and loyalty; serving as their partner in achieving their goals and desired outcomes.
- Using a consultative approach, helping customers optimize product value by teaching them how to leverage new or unused features
- Partnering with internal teams, including Sales, Support, Operations, Product and Engineering, to deliver the best customer experience to drive growth and retention.
- Renewing our customer base, acting as the customer's main advocate within Deel
You will be successful if:
- You have 2-5 years experience in Customer Success or Account Management supporting a B2B SaaS product
- You are customer obsessed and have significant experience building and nurturing customer relationships
- You are a team player, and enjoy working on a diverse team.
- You are driven, think on your feet, and thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- You have the ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation, and verbal formats to customers and team members.
- You have high attention to detail
- You have a record of meeting or exceeding customer renewal and retention goals in a high growth setting
- You are based in the Asia Pacific region
- You have experience working with clients and team members from multiple countries and across multiple time zones
- You have experience working on a remote team
- You have experience working at a high growth start-up or scale up
- You have Fintech or HRtech experience
- You are multilingual
- Life changing pre-IPO equity
- The option of getting paid in digital currency
- Work from wherever you want; the Deel office, your house or the beach
- Learning and development budget for books, courses and conferences
- Remote first working culture and covered remote office space
- All-expenses paid international company off-sites
- Have your birthday on us
- All the latest tech you need