Join our team
Voiceflow is democratizing conversational AI by making conversational assistant creation easy, collaborative, and accessible to everyone. Voiceflow is a collaborative design platform that helps teams work together to rapidly design, prototype and launch conversational assistants for any channel - voice assistants, SMS, webchat, call centre, drive-thrus, and so much more. Voiceflow is loved by over 80,000 global teams with some of the world’s largest companies as customers including Google, BMW, US Bank, McDonalds, JP Morgan, Spotify, Amazon, Home Depot, Best Buy, John Hopkins, and thousands of others.
We’re biased of course, but we think we’re building one of the coolest products in the world. Put this claim to the test and try out Voiceflow’s free version yourself - give it a try!
Joining a new company is one of the biggest decisions we all make in life as we’re investing our most important resource - our time. At Voiceflow, we’re investing our time here because we believe in an inevitable future where many of the conversations we have with brands everyday will be increasingly automated. If that’s the future we’re all going to be a part of, then the world needs Voiceflow to ensure the teams building these conversational experiences have great tools to craft great experiences. Think of us like the Adobe creative suite for the growing world of conversational AI. You can learn more about our vision of the future here.
We’ve raised $25M USD the past 2 years from some of the world’s best investors including Felicis, Craft, True, Amazon, Google & CEOs of Figma, Webflow, Eventbrite, Invision, Producthunt, and more. We’re a small, fast growing remote team of around 35 team members from around the world, composed of dedicated and talented individuals with a core focus on engineering and product.
About the role
Small, but mighty, our growing sales department owns the tall task of maturing ALL Conversational AI (CAI) experiences Enterprises have in the market and will be deploying over the coming years. In 2021 we know anything can be built, but pleasant experiences that solve end user problems need to be designed and designing for successful end results is a team sport. We work with the biggest and brightest in Financial Services (custom assistants), Automotive (think in car), Retail (chat bots, call centers, IVR) and many more verticals towards a fast approaching future where general consumer interactions with CAI are a pleasure.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be leading the implementation of a ticketing system and possess expert knowledge of the functions of each team in order to provide the best possible experience for our external stakeholders.
What you’ll do
- Identify and escalate user issues, ensuring the information is shared appropriately with internal teams
- Be the advocate for our customers by bringing feedback on adoption barriers back to the product and marketing organization
- Research and implement a ticketing system to support ticket volumes from our entire user base and include priority support for enterprise clients
- Respond to a wide range of customer inquiries in a timely manner and escalate when appropriate
- Identify gaps in our internal knowledge base and suggest relevant improvements
- Own and manage the Voiceflow Community via Facebook
- Drive customer advocacy - work with product marketing to create references, case studies, and participation in Voiceflow events.
What you'll bring
- 1+ years relevant work or professional experience in a client-facing role, interacting with professionals at external organizations.
- SaaS renewal experience
- Has customer service experience and familiarity with tools like Zendesk and Jira. (This is not required but is a plus!)
Voiceflow is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that our commitment to diversity & inclusion will enable us to build better digital experiences for our clients and their customers. We are dedicated to fostering a global team that reflects the diversity of the Voiceflow community. We consider employment applicants without regard to age, race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, disability status, or any other protected status.
If you have any special needs or accessibility requirements, please let us know. We will do our utmost to accommodate, in accordance with applicable local legislation.
How we hire
At Voiceflow, since we are a small and mighty team - we put a lot of care and time into who we hire. We take a hybrid approach when it comes to our recruitment process. We believe in a combination of conversational-style & standardized interviews along with take-home assessments for technical positions. We will ensure there is time at the end of all interviews for you to ask any questions and will keep an open-line of communication throughout the process.