Over 90,000 businesses and millions of people use 1Password to protect their most important information. We’re a kind, curious, and customer-focused team on a mission to build the world's most-loved password manager and give people more control over their data.
We are building a Data Analytics team whose mission is to deliver actionable insights throughout the organization, champion a metrics-driven culture within 1Password and empower self-serve analytics while assuring customer privacy and data integrity are upheld.
The Data Analyst will work cross-functionally across the entire Company to define requirements, conduct analyses that inform strategic decisions, provide training to key stakeholders, and oversee data validation to ensure consistency across all of our systems and processes. In this role you will also partner with the Data Engineering team to define what and how data needs to be ingested, transformed, and tested.
This is a Remote opportunity within Canada.
What we're looking for:
- 4+ Years as Marketing, Sales, or Product Data analyst in a SaaS company.
- An analytical, detail driven problem solver with a keen eye for uncovering actionable insights that can be applied to drive the business.
- Experience working with modern BI tools (e.g. Looker, Mode, Tableau, PowerBI, etc.) – we use Looker here.
- Experience working with function specific tools (e.g. Salesforce, Marketo, Netsuite)
- Expertise with SQL & Excel for data analysis.
- Strong attention to detail and a testing mentality.
- Great communication and storytelling skills.
What you can expect:
- Establish & maintain a data dictionary and organized models in our BI tools to empower consistent reporting & analysis
- Create and own a data validation process to proactively identify and resolve inconsistencies - ensure that there is trust in our data across the Company
- Define what KPIs are needed to support business processes & strategic planning
- Oversee the data flow from ingestion through to building dashboards & setting up alerts
- Build data-driven stories to drive decision making throughout the organization.
Bonus points for:
- Strong understanding of SaaS business models to provide insights and context to analysis and reporting
- Experience working with DBT to orchestrate data transformation and testing.
- Familiarity with data warehouse architecture.
- Ability to use python for data analysis.
- Experience with git and docker.
- Looker experience
- Marketo / Salesforce / Netsuite experience.
What we offer:
Along with joining a connected, inclusive and passionate community you will be eligible for the following:
- Remote-first environment with flexible working hours to accommodate work-life balance
- Competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and RRSP or 401K match program
- Employee Stock Options Program
- Flexible vacation and time off including additional personal and sick days
- Wellness programs, Employee Assistance Program and an annual wellness allowance
- Paid parental leave programs
- Professional development and peer recognition opportunities
- Company swag and a free family 1Password subscription (and a discount for friends!)
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and when we say bring your whole self to work, we mean it. You’ll join a diverse and inclusive community, built on trust, support and respect. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love. As we continue to build our team, we welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken and veteran’s status. Accommodation is available upon request at any point during the recruitment process, should you require any please do let us know.