At Jobscan, we’re passionate about empowering job seekers to land more interviews with AI technology. Founded in 2013, our unique solutions provides access to 1+ million job seekers to help them stand out in competitive job markets in 100+ countries. Jobscan’s platform benefits all its stakeholders, including job seekers, employers, universities, and communities. We're a fast-growing remote startup. We are completely customer-funded, profitable, and growing exponentially!
We are looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team to directly manage the growth of our programs. The core objective will be to drive new customer acquisition and scale up our SEM, Paid Social, Email, and SEO programs. Must have 6+ years of experience managing digital marketing channels at an agency or in-house and experience managing a team.
Our Marketing team is accountable for the planning, development, design, execution, and optimization of inbound digital marketing efforts through various tools and processes, including search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), Paid, and Organic Social Media, Email, and other online channels. This role of course will have the added benefit of being responsible for job seekers to get interviews faster to find their dream job!
What you'll be doing
- Lead the marketing team and 2x revenue across multiple channels such as SEO, SEM, paid social, affiliate, and social.
- Train, mentor, and grow your digital marketing team to meet/exceed our goalsReporting to exec team on marketing ROI
- Execute campaigns with unconventional methods and creativity
- Work with channel owners to create and execute digital strategy and oversee vendor relationships
- Hands-on approach to managing paid campaign setup, testing, deployment, and reporting
- Be highly data-driven!
- Continuously A/B test, including content, CTAs, creative, landing pages, and the signup funnel to improve performance across all channels to meet and exceed our aggressive growth goals
- Report ROI results, presenting to executive leadership and cross-functional stakeholders
- Stay up to date on marketing trends and continuously improve our marketing program
- Ensure that brand/voice/tone of all content and creative meet our guidelines and employ best practices
- Drive the campaign ideation discussions to plan and launch innovative campaigns to our target audiences.
What you'll need
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in managing campaigns at a SaaS/eCommerce, ideally a technology startup
- 3+ years of team leadership experienceHands-on expertise in some or all of these channels: SEM, SEO/Content, Affiliate, Paid Social, and Email
- Track record of success in prior paid digital marketing or growth roles at a fast-growing technology company
- Scrappy and growth mindset - experiences and ideas on how to achieve a lot with limited time and resources
- A natural tendency to measure, iterate, and improve programs and processes
- Outstanding knowledge of tools such as Google Tag Manager, SEO tools, Google Analytics, etc. - Ad words, Facebook Ads, Google optimize
- Experience with successfully A/B testing campaign strategies, ads, and landing pages
- Experience in creating reports for both technical and non-technical audiences
What will be nice to have
- Experience with Product Marketing and PR
- Experience in the Career/Jobs space
- Strong writing and content editing skills
- Experience with Project Management - scrum boards / agile process using Jira or similar platform
- B2B marketing experience (ABM/CRM) with Hubspot or a similar platform
- Technical SEO experience
‣ Remote work
‣ Competitive salary + stock options
‣ Flexible schedule
‣ Unlimited PTO + 14 Paid Holidays + Paid Sick Days
‣ Paid days off last week of year
‣ Paid parental leave
‣ 401(k) + employer match
‣ Health savings accounts
‣ Life insurance
‣ $1000 tech stipend, education stipend, internet stipend
‣ Apple computer or PC of your choice
‣ Bi-annual company trips
‣ Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
As we continue to grow, we are always adding more benefits and perks for our team.
Jobscan provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.