Argyle is a remote-first, Series A fast-growing tech startup that has reimagined how we can use employment data.
Renting an apartment, buying a car, refinancing a home, applying for a loan. The first question that they will ask you is, "how do you earn your money?" Wouldn’t you think that information foundational to our society would be simple to manage, transfer and control? Well, it’s not!
Argyle provides businesses with a single global access point to employment data. Any company can process work verifications, gain real-time transparency into earnings and view worker profile details.
We are a fun and passionate group of people, all working remotely across 19 different countries and counting. We’re looking for a technically savvy, digital marketer to join our team. This person will implement advertising campaigns, manage email communications, manage the marketing CMS, and manage website engagement tools, such as microsurveys.
The right person is highly analytical and has technical experience with marketing automation and CRMs to put their data driven tendencies to work. They have experience with paid social platforms, Google Ads, and content management systems. This role is highly collaborative and requires a communicative and energetic personality to manage projects from start to finish with other teams.
What will you do?
- Implement and manage all digital campaigns, marketing CMS, and engagement tools
- Manage our Pardot marketing automation system for email communication and lead flow
- Collaborate with vendor partners who support paid media, marketing automation, and website engagement tools
- Actively collaborate with Argyle teams to launch initiatives, such as Growth, Design, Front-end, and Product teams
- Manage marketing automation and CRM systems including but not limited to lead flow, workflows, and reporting
What are we looking for?
- 1-3 years of digital marketing experience
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interest in fintech and marketing; intellectually curious
- Proficiency with Salesforce and/or other CRMs
- Proficiency with Pardot and/or other marketing automation tools
- Proficiency with paid advertising platforms such as LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads, Google Ads, RollWorks/AdRoll, etc.
- Proficiency with CMS tools such as contentful or wordpress
- Strong organizational or project management skills and a self-starter mindset, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Team player who easily collaborates with others
- Remote first company
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
- Flexible vacation leave
- $1000 after a month of employment to set up your home office.
Argyle embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.