E-commerce marketplaces present a massively growing opportunity, with Amazon’s annual third-party marketplace sales alone topping $400 billion. We’re on a mission to become one of the world's biggest house of e-commerce brands. We bootstrapped Benitago profitably for 5 years, growing 100% YoY, going from building our first consumer products in our college dorms to becoming one of the best e-commerce operators in the world. We’re headquartered in New York City, in full hypergrowth, reaching millions of customers and now also backed by the world’s leading venture capital investors.
We’re looking for a Director of Strategic Parnerships to join our dynamic 100+ people team. We’re on a mission to become one of the top #25 global third-party e-commerce sellers within the next 5 years. Currently, we are in the top #10,000.
As a Director of Strategic Partnerships within our M&A team, you will leverage content partnerships, affiliate marketing and influencers to build out Benitago’s brand awareness within the Amazon seller community. Reporting to the Head of B2B Growth, you will own the end-to-end management of the partnerships channel, including recruiting, onboarding, relationship management, promotion and compensation of a growing list of partners. This could include launching an influencer program, testing a referral program, and partnering with e-commerce related creators and content sites to promote Benitago as an aggregator.
Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
- Source, develop, negotiate, and launch new partnership opportunities that align with our brand
- Nurture and deepen relationships with new and existing partners to drive high quality lead growth
- Work with cross functional teams like legal, creative, product, and tech for business development opportunities
- Report on channel performance and leverage data to prioritize internal work to expand programs
- Manage all operations supporting each relationship: troubleshooting and ensuring data syncs, setting up and updating tracking links, sharing brand-approved creative assets, enforcing term compliance, processing invoices etc.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive base salary
- A significant equity package
- Unlimited paid time off
- A world-class, high-achieving, and fun team
- The chance to be a part of one of the fastest-growing e-commerce startups in the world
Do you have what it takes?
- 4-6 years experience in an early-stage company as a high-performing generalist or experience in consulting, investment banking, investing, or product execution
- Exceptional aptitude at defining both high-level objectives and the granular steps required to achieve those objectives. This means you have an excitement to shape strategy but an even stronger desire to execute end-to-end on that strategy.
- Strong ability to persuade through influence, evidence, and intuition (not authority)
- Analytical mindset with an understanding of acquisition funnel and sales KPI’s
- Budgeting and forecasting experience
- Detail-oriented with strong organization skills