Thycotic and Centrify, both leaders in privileged access management, are now merging to create the most extensive platform in the identity security market, bringing together complementary product capabilities, best-in-class technology, and unmatched expertise to better enable, and protect the modern, hybrid enterprise. ThycoticCentrify will benefit from a shared commitment to innovation, strengthening of clients’ cyber defense, and to assemble leading cybersecurity talent.
Privileged access management, one of the fastest-growing areas in cybersecurity today, is expected to double from $2.2B to $5.4B by 2025 according to KuppingerCole. Organizations struggle to keep up with the complexity of protecting the ever-growing number of privileged accounts created by the business requirements to move more infrastructure and services into the cloud. This cloud-centric business transformation has created more opportunities for cyber-attackers and driven a greater need for better control and compliance around these types of accounts. Backed by the financial strength of TPG Capital, the combined company brings together complementary product capabilities, best-in-class technology, and unmatched expertise to better enable and protect the modern, hybrid enterprise in an environment defined by ever-increasing, identity-based cyber-attacks.
The Director, Talent Acquisition is responsible for the full cycle of talent acquisition including recruitment, selection, social media strategy, managing career website, hiring manager training, and recruiting best practices to ensure an exceptional candidate experience. This leadership role partners with HRIS, HR Business Partners and HR Operations, Marketing and Finance on matters associated with Talent Acquisition delivery. This HR leader is responsible for all recruiting data and analytics. Additionally, the ideal candidate and must be able to relate to talent at all levels of the organization and balance all aspects of the role; strategic and operational.
This role will report directly to the Senior Director, Global Talent Acquisition and can either be based out of one of our corporate headquarters or remote for the right candidate.
- Hire, mentor, develop and engage a high-performance recruiting team.
- Carry a recruitment load to supplement recruiting team.
- Aligns and develop talent acquisition strategies with business priorities; with a focus on people management, sourcing strategy, KPIs, intake process, increase close ratios, conversion rates, and new employee and hiring manager satisfaction.
- Monitors and manages all team workload and performance on a continuous basis.
- Develop company’s strategic sourcing strategy in anticipation of, and response to, changing organizational dynamics associated with a high growth organization.
Skills and Requirements
- 7+ years of experience as a highly, experienced talent acquisition leader with solid business acumen, delivery, and a sophisticated approach to talent acquisition.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field; strongly preferred or equivalent experience.
- Experience in high-growth tech sector; in particular specialization in Software Sales, Engineering, Product Management, Technical Support, Professional Services, etc.
- Entrepreneurial drive, results oriented, change agent with demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a dynamic environment.
- Proven success in developing and implementing country recruitment and selection strategies in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Expertise in development of recruiting processes, procedures, and creative sourcing strategies, as well as the implementation of talent acquisition systems and other tools and technologies to aide recruiting efforts.
- Advanced leadership skills demonstrating an ability to lead, mentor, and develop employees.
- Knowledge of staffing and immigration laws, regulations, and reporting requirements, including the varying requirements in multiple countries.
- Data driven with ability to analyze and interpret data and identify trends.
- Depth of experience with social media and ease-of-use recruiting tools.
- Attention to detail with good organizational capabilities.
- Ability to prioritize with good time management skills.
- Must possess hands-on experience utilizing ATS systems and HR Information Systems. Experience using Workday’s ATS is a plus.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
Why Work at ThycoticCentrify?
We’re passionate problem-solvers doing our part to make the world a safer place. We invest in people who are smart, self-motivated and collaborative.
What we offer in return is meaningful work, a culture of innovation and great career progression!
We take care of our employees. We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits.