At BibliU, we have an audacious vision: the future of Higher Education is about ensuring all students have affordable access to their class content. To achieve this, we have built partnerships with thousands of publishers and created a Learning Enablement platform that is dedicated to making learning more equitable, effective, and efficient. Interested in helping us shake up higher education and make reading materials more accessible and learning more effective? Read on!
Finance Team at BibliU
The Finance team at BibliU manages the preparation of management accounts, day-to-day record keeping and reporting, including all payroll, accounts payable and receivable. Overall, we act as Business Partners to our Commercial Partnerships and Sales teams, playing a key role in maintaining strong business relationships with our suppliers and customers.
What you will be doing
- Assist with the day-to-day bank reconciliation.
- Raise customer invoices and assist with credit control.
- Assist with matching purchase orders to supplier invoices.
- Work with the Management Accountant to prepare the monthly payment run.
- Help with the preparation of supplier sales reports.
- Provide support with other administrative tasks.
What we’re looking for
- You are confident with Excel / Google Sheets
- You are a self-starter and take initiative
- You are able to prioritise tasks effectively
- You can collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- You are a clear communicator
- You are interested in learning about the publishing industry
Nice to have
- You are currently studying or have recently graduated with a qualification (or equivalent) in accounting or finance
- You are familiar with Xero (or similar financial management software)