Employment Hero is one of Australia's fastest-growing tech companies. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small to medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. Having expanded globally in late 2020 we will continue to grow rapidly in 2021 and beyond.
We believe in distributed employment and take a ‘Remote First’ approach with our team. We don’t mind if you live in Broome, Bendigo or Bondi, if you’ve got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you.
We're on the lookout for a standout Growth Product Manager to complement our existing team and fulfil our product strategy. This role will see you join a progressive company at the forefront of HR, Payroll, Recruitment, Onboarding, Benefits, Employee Engagement & Performance technologies with the opportunity to grow and develop with us. You will be an integral part of our Product team consisting of Designers, Engineers and Product experts to deliver our product strategy that is aligned to our company vision.
Employment Hero celebrates diverse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position.
- Develop a deep understanding of the competition, buyer personas, channel and industry trends by conducting market research to influence product, development and go-to-market decisions
- Drive revenue and service excellence as well as controlling costs while bringing new solutions to market
- Gain a deep understanding of the customer experience to identify and fill product gaps, generate new ideas that grow market share, and obtain product feedback to optimise the customer journey
- Live and breathe the statistics of the product and ultimately develop plans to grow the north star metric and usage of the product
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Drive product marketing initiatives by collaborating with our content and performance marketing teams, sales executives, and other product management team members
- Work closely with local and remote teams through Agile methodologies, to solve identified business problems with a focus on delivering results
- Ability to own the product vision and clearly articulate it, the objectives and influence others
- Collaborate with team leaders to ensure launch readiness and knowledge transfer
- Undergraduate degree (Business Systems, IT or Engineering disciplines preferred)
- 4+ years of product management and strategy experience in managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- 3+ years of experience working in an agile framework
- Experience in Product Marketing for B2B, SaaS businesses
- Experience in experimentation and testing
- Proven track record of successfully launching products
- Innovative thinking with a passion for user-centric design
- Demonstrate ability to drive cross-functional alignment and coordinate teams
- Strong analytical skills, with a goal to be data-informed and metrics oriented
- Self-driven and able to thrive in fast-paced, high-growth, and uncertain situations
- Great understanding of what makes web and mobile applications engaging and delightful
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Experience with HR software and/or domain
- Knowledge of general HR legislation and reporting requirements
- International product experience
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- Our Sydney office is dog friendly and remains open for team meetings, collaboration days and those who need a day away from their home office (we are a COVID-safe workspace for those who choose to use it!)
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, screen? You name it!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Continuing education / post-graduate assistance program
- Virtual yoga classes
- Weekly virtual happy-hour and social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations
- Access to the EH Employee Benefits Program and Hero Rewards Shop, of course!