Atomic is a venture fund that founds companies. Founded in 2012, we believe that disruptive innovation is most successfully achieved by pairing innovative ideas with business discipline, and that building those ideas into businesses is not something that can be outsourced. We are engineers and entrepreneurs who build and operate the next generation of great companies.
We have a bold and ambitious mission of fixing the broken childcare system in America by making high quality child care more affordable and more accessible. As one of our first employees, you’ll be responsible for building much of what our company will become, and you’ll be directly responsible for helping shape our solution to the childcare system. We will compensate you well, invest in your development and career progression, and we’ll make sure this is one of the best work experiences.
We are looking for a hands-on, creative, scrappy, and seasoned Head of Growth to join us in launching local marketplaces for childcare across America. From multi-channel customer acquisition campaigns to SEM and social, you get excited about the challenge of going from “zero to one” and “one to N” on all things marketing. You’re equally comfortable with building a marketing stack from scratch, content and creative development, planning and execution of channel calendars, data-driven audience creation, and managing paid marketing campaigns towards CPL goals.
What You'll Do:
- Create the go-to-market plan for new market launches.
- Establish direct response marketing and nurturing strategy, focused on new customer acquisition.
- Test various local channels, non-traditional, and out-of-home advertising.
- Design and maintain multi-channel advertising campaigns; test channels and optimize budget allocation.
- Create and/or support creation of relevant content and advertising creative.
- Communicate marketing strategy, tactics, and results with stakeholders.
- Design and maintain best-in-class marketing workflows, standards, and outputs.
- Meet key performance metrics and constantly optimize campaigns to improve ROI.
What You Have:
- 5+ years of professional industry experience as a growth marketer focused on demand generation and new customer acquisition.
- Bonus for experience with peer-to-peer consumer marketplaces with a local geographic focus.
- Driven projects from ideation to execution, including developing requirements, gathering resources, and presenting results to stakeholders.
- Built and/or implemented marketing automation campaigns and nurturing strategies.
- Developed ad campaigns in Google, Facebook, Instagram and other online platforms.
- Experience in other marketing strategies such as: Out-of-home, local events, etc.
What You Are:
- Comfortable self-directing and prioritizing your own work.
- Results oriented with a bias towards action.
- Good-natured, humble, and a generally positive person.
- Growth-mindset with a healthy dose of skepticism.
- Strong written and verbal skills who errs on the side of over-communication.
- Strong sense of responsibility with a bias towards action.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Atomic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Atomic considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please review our CCPA policies here.
This role can be performed remotely anywhere in the United States with the exception of Colorado.