Who’s behind Deel?
We are a global collective of entrepreneurs who love to build and solve problems. Our team is made up of self-driven people spanning 50+ countries, a unified, yet diverse culture keeps us consistently learning and improving.
We want to enable companies to hire the best talent from anywhere in the world. We do so by building tools our customers love with market-leading technology and expertise and we rely on our people to make it happen! As a team, we care while finding comfort and enjoyment in working together towards our common mission.
So, why now?
A significant shift has occurred within the workforce as we know it, changing business norms drastically. At Deel, we genuinely see a world without borders, but we needed to challenge that to make it happen. A 30-mile hiring radius limit shouldn't exist for companies, since great talent lives everywhere. The global talent market is quickly accelerating, we are here to stay ahead of multi-jurisdictional legislation, allowing maturation and acceptance of remote work across all levels of the value chain.
Deel is the market leader in international payroll and compliance. With our Series C of $156 million raised, Deel's valuation has reached $1.25 billion in just under 24 months and there's never been a more exciting time to join the team
What we're looking for:
Someone eager to join Deel and build and develop a world-class global partnership team ecosystem. The opportunity to bring new external partners onto Deel’s platform is massive. There is tremendous synergy between what Deel is looking to achieve and what partners from all industries that are hiring globally are looking to achieve. We are looking for a dynamic leader to unlock this synergy and value, build our partner community and help take business for all involved to a new level.
It is still early days for Deel (there is huge growth ahead) …we need someone who isn’t fazed by ambiguity, can roll up their sleeves, build and move at Deel speed!
Some things you'll enjoy tackling:
- Recruit, inspire, lead and scale a high-performing global partnerships team
- Build core component of a partner’s service offering, implementation partners, affiliate/referral partners, and anything in between.
- Identify, develop and manage Deel’s key partnerships across the entire Deel ecosystem.
- Define and execute a strategy to unlock and optimize benefits and economics for both partners and Deel
- Develop deep foundational knowledge of Deel’s products and services so you can identify key market opportunities for partners
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional stakeholders (including sales, legal, finance, product) to develop optimal partnership strategies, agreements and execution plans
- Partner with marketing to develop campaigns to drive awareness and conversion of potential partners
- Build a vibrant Deel partner community in which best practices, knowledge and celebration of partners are shared amongst community members
We’d love to chat if you:
- Have 10+ years of experience in Business Development, Partnerships
- Have 5+ years building, implementing and maintaining a global partner program
- Have strong analytical and quantitative skills to drive key insights and measurement
- Have experience managing internal teams and external partners
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit with a strong growth mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Financial and Data Modeling
- Are comfortable with a very fast-paced environment
- Global mindset
We’ll be extra excited to talk if:
- You’ve worked at a fast-growing startup
- You’ve successfully worked in a remote & distributed team prior
- You have HR, finance, accounting and legal partnerships experience and network
Benefits that come with working at Deel:
- The option of getting paid in digital currency
- Work from wherever you want; the Deel office, your house, or the beach
- Learning and development budget for books, courses, and conferences
- Remote first working culture and covered remote office space
- All-expenses paid international company off-sites
- Have your birthday on us