About Student Beans
Student Beans is the world's leading student loyalty network. We produce our award-winning technology for the biggest retailers on the planet, connecting them with the youth market. Featuring in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 2020, a list of the fastest-growing private tech companies in Britain, Student Beans consistently innovate to offer new solutions that satisfy our consumers and drive ROI for our clients.
Also accredited as a Great Place to Work in 2021, Student Beans is constantly striving to empower employees in their daily work, as well as offering flexible solutions to encourage a healthy work life balance.
In the last two years alone, Student Beans has tripled the size of its teams in London, Manchester, the US and Australia- but we’re not stopping there! We have an incredibly exciting journey ahead with our brilliant employees driving our success, and we’re looking for more talented individuals to join us.
About the role
As a result of our incredible success and growth, we are looking for a Head of Strategic Partnerships to join us. Responsibilities include:
- Lead our engagement with partners across the world
- Defining a 1, 3 and 5 year Partnerships vision
- Sourcing and building relationships with the most impactful partners
- Leading all negotiations with partners
- Overseeing implementation and execution of all partnership programmes and agreements
- Working with key cross-functional stakeholders to ensure alignment with executing your Partnerships strategy
We’d really like to hear from you, if you have…
- 2-3 years of experience in a Head of Strategic Partnerships position or similar senior sales position
- Previously led a Partnerships team or function at a high growth technology or marketing/media organisation
- Deep knowledge of the affiliate ecosystem, including: Affiliate network relationships, publishers, merchants and affiliates, as well as programme delivery and optimisation
- Proficient in Salesforce or equivalent CRM
- Highly commercial and target driven
Life at Student Beans
We are passionate about our mission to empower students to thrive and believe our success is only due to our fantastic team, their different backgrounds, experiences and beliefs. At Student Beans our culture is welcoming and empowering, everyone has a voice and direct impact on our journey.
Here are just a few things that make Student Beans an awesome place to work:
- Competitive salary.
- Remote first working environment, meaning you are not obligated to come into the office, you can choose the environment you think you excel best in!
- Flexi-time, including Flexi Fri-yay which gives you an opportunity to finish at 1.30pm!
- Vibrant, purposeful and social environment - famous winter parties and summer getaways, regular socials and adventurous activities.
- Focus on welfare - gym membership, wellness challenges, EAP and health cash plan
- Mental Health First Aider
- In house performance and development coaching
- Access to the ‘Student Beans Library’
- Volunteer Days. Student Beans believes in the benefit of volunteering and we believe everyone can play a role in the community!
- Incredible partnership discounts for the biggest brands in the world: Google, Apple, TopShop, Ted Baker, GymShark, Domino's, Uber … to name a few!