Pennylane is the all-in-one financial and accounting platform for business owners and their accountants.
A single source of truth for financial data, used on one side by entrepreneurs to run their business (invoicing and getting paid, paying suppliers and expense management, piloting cash and profitability) and on the other side by their accountant for bookkeeping and tax declarations.
Saving time to all entrepreneurs and accountants, helping them to make the right decisions and enabling 3rd parties to offer added-value personalized financial services.
Founded in 2020, we already work for over 1,900 French companies and 130 accounting firms. 🚀💚
👪 Context & Team
Pennylane is growing fast (180 hires since the creation last year) and there are a lot of projects under construction.
We have the ambition of becoming the best financial management and accounting software for continental Europe and change the life of entrepreneurs and their accountants.
Remote working environment, decentralize organization, ownership, velocity & transparency are part of our culture.
More information on our career page : https://www.pennylane.com/careers
To support our scale, we are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to join the People team.
Reporting into our VP People, you will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels, as a trusted partner to our Tech & Product teams and as a program manager to cultivate and develop a best-in-class employee experience.
You act as a partner to our People team. You have strong decision-making skills with a thorough understanding of talent management and also organizational design within technology companies, to support our tech teams’ rapid growth. The HRBP will be responsible for supporting and executing all the projects and functions that will be designed by the L&D team.
📝 The challenge
- You set up rituals with managers and team members to build relationships of trust and become the preferred contact for the teams
- With a deep understanding of the population you support, you are the privileged HR point of contact to accompany teams at all steps of the employee life cycle (on-boarding, 3-month and 6-month feedback, performance assessment, compensation review, internal transfer, off-boarding…)
- You advise our people managers on organization design, individual performance review, promotions, compensation.
- You also advise our employees on learning & development opportunities, career pathing and evolution.
- You are the internal communication relay of your perimeter, you ensure a good respect of the rules in force in the company, and you contribute to the animation of new HR processes and of the company's culture in order to maximize retention.
- You participate and establish projects related to the People team roadmap
- You will build and run rigorous data analysis and reporting solutions based on business needs, to inform on program or process impact measurements
✨ What's exciting about our project ?
- Participate in the structuring of an HR department
- Collaborate on a daily basis with passionate and inspiring people
- Bring your expertise and new ideas to create a unique and differentiating people strategy.
- More, you will have the opportunity to join an ambitious project and to simplify the life of thousands of VSE / SME managers thanks to Pennylane solution.
🎁 What we offer :
- Great health benefits (Alan Mutual Insurance)
- Luncheon Vouchers (Swile card)
- Computer of your choice (Mac OR Windows)
- Subscription at Urban Sports Club
- Flexible and Remote Working Environment (Budget to work from a coworking space or buy equipment to work from home)
- Monthly remote events, and one offsite with the whole company once a year
🥇You’re the right candidate if…
- You have a strong experience (at least 5 years) in a similar position ; having worked in a fast-growing environment is a strong plus
- You have a well-rounded experience on a variety of HR-related topics: recruitment, onboarding, learning & development, legal, compensation & benefits.
- You excel at creating trust and developing strong working relationships at all levels of an organization
- You demonstrate excellent writing and conversational communications skills in both French and English
🤝 Hiring Process
- First Round with Marine : VP People (30 min)
- Technical Assessment & debriefing with Marine & Félix (COO)
- Last round with the CEO Arthur (30 min)