Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
The Integrated Content Creator & Producer is a highly skilled creative resource for the internal Medallia Brand and Creative agency and works to bring content to life. The Medallia Brand and Creative Team believes that each team member makes a significant contribution to our success. That contribution should not be limited by the assigned responsibilities outlined in a job description. Therefore, this job description is designed to outline primary duties, qualifications, and job scope, but not limit the employee or the organization to just the work identified. It is our expectation that each team member will offer their services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our endeavors and to pursue individual career growth.
In short, we’re looking for passionate people to join our team. We believe creating excellent work and having a good time while doing it is what workplace dreams are made of. We value feedback and hitting deadlines. Ideating and executing. Dreaming and doing. Ready to build the future of Medallia with us?
In this role, you will operate as a storyteller contributing to Medallia’s creative and branding initiatives. You will manage the entire production process from conception to pre-production to final edit and publishing. You will be an ideator, working collaboratively with Art Directors, Editors, and Copywriters to create compelling content and videos that tell Medallia’s story across a variety of mediums.
- Drive all phases of content and video development including pre-production, production, editing and post-production
- Utilize in-house and retained equipment (cameras, audio, lightening) and provide colleagues and executives training and guidance for remote/home recording
- Work closely with the rest of the Brand and Creative Team to uphold brand standards
- Stay up to date on current trends, tools, and processes to help increase effectiveness of the Brand and Creative Team
- Act as a foundational member of the Brand and Creative team, contributing ideas while also working autonomously
- 4+ years of production experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Media Encoder)
- Experience in a fast paced environment
- Strong collaboration skills
- A passion for ideating and concepting
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.