We are a global collective of entrepreneurs who love to build and solve problems. Our team consists of self-driven people spanning 45+ countries. A unified yet diverse culture keeps us consistently learning and improving. We’re curious, courageous, optimistic, fair, and thoughtful.
We want to enable companies to hire the best talent from anywhere in the world. We do so by building tools our customers love with market-leading technology and expertise. We run on three words, fast, delightful and compliant.
As a team, we care while finding comfort and enjoyment in working together. We believe “less is more,” and our highly efficient team speaks to that.
So, why now?
A significant shift has occurred within the workforce as we know it, changing business norms drastically. At Deel, we genuinely see a world without borders, but we needed to challenge that to make it happen. A 30-mile hiring radius limit shouldn’t exist for companies since great talent lives everywhere. The global talent market is quickly accelerating. We’re here to help businesses stay ahead of international legal, compliance, and remote working conditions.
Deel is the market leader in international payroll and compliance. With over $631 million raised from Andreessen Horowitz, Spark Capital, Y Combinator, Coatue, Elad Gil, Nat Friedman, Alexis Ohanian, and Daniel Gross, there’s never been a more exciting time to join the team.
About the role
Deel is looking for a Jr. Copywriter to join the Brand Team. If you love learning things about new countries, finding unique storytelling perspectives, and oxford commas, this may be the role for you. We're looking for a Jr. Copywriter to help with social copy, product communications, emails, and making the Deel brand the most exciting within the international payroll space. Heck, why not tech space in general? There's a lot of room for growth, and you'll have the opportunity to work closely and cross-functionally with design, product, marketing, content, and more to craft copy that lives across all Deel touchpoints.
What you'll do at Deel
- Help craft copy that makes Deel relatable, trustworthy, and fun
- Manage and edit copy across social, email, product, and more
- Collaborate with and take direction from the Sr. Copywriter
- Amplify the Deel brand and tone across all platforms
- Work closely with design and marketing to produce fresh, on-trend, innovative marketing material
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of all copy across platforms
- Build brand consistency in copy across paid digital ads
- Develop new content experiences that help Deel shine
- Down to work on last-minute projects
Some key qualifications
- 1+ year(s) experience at an advertising agency, digital agency, or in-house creative department
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Experience in branding, advertising, marketing, and social communication
- Always down for a brainstorm
- An understanding of what makes excellent (and bad) copy
- Self-motivated and good with time management
- Able to juggle (not actually) multiple deliverables weekly
- Into deadlines and details
We'd especially love to speak with you if you’ve
- Worked for an HR, payroll, or fintech company
- Been a part of a fast-growing startup
- Previously operated in a role within a remote, distributed team
- Found a copy error in this job description
A few of the benefits of working at Deel
- Life-changing, pre-IPO equity
- The option of getting paid in digital currency
- Work from wherever you want; a Deel office, your house, or the beach
- Learning and development budget for books, courses, and conferences
- Remote first working culture and covered office space
- All-expenses paid international company off-sites
- Take your birthday off, on us
- All the latest tech you need