Barkyn is improving the lives of pet families around the world with new magical e-commerce experience. We developed a platform that delivers health and happiness products and services in a comfortable and personalized way. Currently specialized in dogs, we provide subscription plans that include food, goodies, treats and a dedicated online vet.
This way, we’re not only changing the pet market, but we’re also reshaping the way the e-commerce experience should feel - human, personalized, seamless & beautiful. We're one of the 8 startups selected to Google's Growth Program (Madrid) and recently highlighted by Wired as one of Europe's 100 Top Startups.
We're creating a loved brand in Europe and this is where your story starts!
As a Barkyn’s Junior Launcher you will work with our multifunctional team of marketing professionals, vets and customer success specialists. developing Barkyn’s service in a specific city. You will be responsible for executing all the daily operations in our selected cities. You will be applying our playbook across locations and ensuring we are achieving our goals. And of course, wowing our customers!
Specifically, we expect you to:
- Offer a great customer service experience answering all the questions or complaints from our users.
- Carry out Quality Assurance checks on the phone with our customers.
- Ensure a 100% completion rate by planning and assisting our teams.
- Source partnerships with clinics and other service providers.
- Partner with the marketing team to implement in location plans of action.
- Implement automatizations to our processes.
- Manage metrics and analytics for our teams.
No previous working experience required (ideally a student with time or recent graduate)
MsC in Business, Marketing or similar
- Excellent team player.
- Strong communicator and great people skills.
- Operational (“Let’s get to work) profile.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Fluent in Spanish (spoken and written) or Italian (spoken and written).
This is a 100% remote position and at this stage we are only considering people based in Rome, Milan, Madrid or Barcelona.