At Jimdo, our mission is to help small businesses start, grow, and ultimately thrive online. Small businesses face new challenges with very little support or recognition. We know how hard this can be, because we have been in their position. That’s where you can help us—by designing intuitive tools to help small businesses solve complex problems.
With a forward-leaning and self-driven attitude, we continue to find new ways to help our customers get their ideas out into the world. As a team, we run at a steady pace to achieve what we aim for. We learn best by gathering data, trying new things, and sometimes even falling down along the way. It’s the lessons we learn in the process that make us better problem-solvers for small business owners.
If you’re motivated by our mission and excited to roll up your sleeves, try new things, learn from mistakes, and make a difference to small businesses around the world, we would love to work with you.
We are happy to invite you to work with us in our office in Hamburg or permanently remote from any location where you are permitted to work from. Wherever your working location of choice will be, we will make sure you get proper onboarding (virtual or in person) and that you are fully equipped to become part of the team from day one.
We will support you in case you would like to relocate to Germany
The Lifecycle Email Manager will play a strategic role in owning and executing email programs that drive deeper engagement, increase retention and increase revenues with upsell opportunities.
- Recommend and implement new initiatives to improve ongoing engagement and nurture activities that align with specific points in the customer lifecycle (awareness, engagement, conversion, retention, etc.)
- Develop and inform automated customer marketing communication strategies for next best offer, retention, cross-sell and targeted offers.
- Implement hypothesis-driven tests, including evaluating test and campaign results, and making and implementing recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborate with creative, content, data analytics, product and engineering, and marketing operations to develop, deliver, measure, and optimise best-of-breed email campaigns.
- Develop best practices, monitor industry trends and make team-wide recommendations on other marketing programs based on campaign insights.
- 4+ years’ professional experience working in marketing automation tools in a lifecycle communications or email marketing function.
- Deep experience journey mapping and developing lifecycle marketing / CRM / engagement marketing programs through email.
- Proven experience creating and managing multiple versions of complex nurture campaigns with extensive branching logic, including with A/B testing, control group, and ideally multivariate tests.
- Previous experience running multi-channel campaigns that incorporates email alongside some combination of in-app messaging, sms, push, sales calls, etc.
- Previous experience using personalisation within email beyond “first name” to drive revenue outcomes
- Experience with HubSpots automated marketing tools required. Plus if you have Hubspot certification.
- Solid understanding of customer-centered marketing practices and how they translate to email marketing.
- Previous experience running revenue driving email marketing programs in either e-commerce or smb SaaS.
- A passion for understanding the customer, their needs, and how we can best address them to help our customers thrive.
Fareed will be happy to receive your application in English.
Jimdo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means that we don’t discriminate based on race or ethnic origin, color, the language(s) you speak, where you (or your parents) are from, or whether or not you consider yourself to have a disability. Neither will your age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, beliefs, or political opinions play a part in your application with us. We’re a diverse team in so many ways, and we love it that way.