Founded in 2015, Apollo.io is a lead intelligence and sales engagement platform trusted by nearly 9,000 paying customers, from rapidly growing startups to some of the largest global enterprises. Our community-based approach to crowdsourcing data gives users maximum coverage while ensuring data accuracy. Our advanced algorithms and unique data acquisition methods help over 500,000 sales professionals enrich and analyze prospects' data to increase quality conversations and opportunities.
We have notable investors: Y Combinator and Nexus Venture Partners. We recently completed a Series B financing to fuel our next growth phase. We have reached and maintained profitability for the last 18 months.
Our growth and customer feedback set us apart from competitors. Apollo had over one million sign-ups for its platform in the past year, and the number of weekly active users increased by over 400%. We are a top-ranking G2 Crowd vendor in the Sales Intelligence, Lead Intelligence, Marketing Account Intelligence, and Sales Engagement categories. Our highest scores are in the B2B data space for accuracy and ROI based on customer reviews.
Working at Apollo.io
We are a remote-first inclusive organization focused on operational excellence. Our way of working ensures clear expectations and an environment to do your best work with ample reward.
Your Role & Mission
Our Revenue Team needs a powerful supporting application infrastructure to help it accelerate into the enterprise. As the Marketing Operations Manager, you will be expected to contribute to and own major project initiatives as part of a broader Revenue Operations Team roadmap. You’ll assist in the maintenance and enhancement of Apollo’s market technology ecosystem. Reporting to the VP Revenue Operations, you will collaborate with stakeholders in developing a world-class system architecture in support of Apollo’s Go-To-Market team, and specifically the marketing organization.
The ideal candidate delivers solutions that balance business needs and system scalability. This means ingesting stakeholder requirements, challenging the business status quo, and working collaboratively to deliver a best-in-class solution in a timely fashion.
- Be proficient with advanced marketing automation functionality including managing a system of nurture tracks, ensuring proper data flows between various systems, and troubleshooting issues as they arise
- Experience implementing & administering marketing automation software (Hubspot/Pardot/etc, customer.io a big plus)
- 3+ years of business analysis and technology administration in a high-growth company
- Salesforce Administrator Certification a plus
- Ability to operate independently on projects when needed while communicating the plan of attack to team members
- Highly skilled with process automation
- Experience owning projects from the requirements gathering stage to delivery. Technical acumen and a consultant mindset are of equal importance
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage analytics, reporting, and team dashboards to measure the effectiveness of the marketing channels.
- Setup and maintain marketing tech stack such as Marketing Automation system, CMS, Project Management, etc. as well as managing respective vendors
- Support marketing leadership in marketing planning, incl. forecasting, budgeting, etc
- Report on programs and campaigns ensuring stakeholders across the organization have real time on demand access
- Ensure leads are properly routed, attributed there’s consistent processes and data flow between sales and marketing
- Implement lead & account qualification and scoring, and marketing attribution models
- Build audience segmentation & lookalikes to optimize messaging
- Ensure email and nurture programs are properly constructed and follow best practices (deliverability, personalization, mobile rendering, etc) so the marketing team can leverage campaigns on demand.
- Ensure we have data to optimize channel performance including A/B testing, and developing batch, automated, and triggered campaigns
- Document marketing automation processes
- Monitor data quality and assist in filling-in gaps of data to ensure a healthy database that adheres to compliance standards
What You'll Love About Apollo:
Besides the great compensation package and culture that thrives in openness and excellence, we invest tremendous effort into developing our remote employees' careers. The team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. You’ll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a proactive educator. We’re very collaborative at Apollo, so you’ll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve lofty goals. You’ll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you’ll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!