Location: Remote — Anywhere (at least 5 hours overlap with EST standard business hours)
🎥 What are we doing at Uscreen?
Uscreen is a hyper-growth (and profitable) bootstrapped product-led SaaS business revolutionizing the way that video-based entrepreneurs & creators monetize their content. We have grown from 30 to 120 employees over the last year — with the best yet to come!
Uscreen provides an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs to sell subscriptions, VOD, and live-streamed events on the web, through mobile apps, and via OTT (over-the-top) devices.
11,000+ video creators build, market, and sell their content with Uscreen — and they generate tens-of-millions of dollars in revenue doing it! See some of our awesome customers here.
🚀 What you’ll do
- Work with new clients (creators, founders, & CEOs) to help them move their existing online video subscription businesses to the Uscreen platform
- Instill confidence in, and educate clients on, the migrations process, technical capabilities and limitations
- Partner with new Enterprise customers to provide hands-on support and advice on all aspects of the migrations process
- Provide clients with migrations best practices
- Thoroughly understand and communicate the end-user experience roadmap
- Help clients develop existing end-user communications plans
- Maintain and update an accurate log of activity in our CRM system
- Help to manage the migrations schedule with the development team based on SLAs and internal guidelines
- Partner cross-functionally with Product, Marketing and Sales to deliver a best-in-class customer experience
🔥 Do you have what it takes?
- 2+ years in a customer-facing role, preferably in SaaS
- Excellent communication, presentation, written and listening skills
- Detail-oriented and obsessed with data
- Ability to organize and prioritize time and tasks
- Demonstrated interest in the SaaS, online video, and influencer industries
- Growth mindset and a positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills to successfully communicate and negotiate with internal and external customers
- Graduate of a four-year university or equivalent professional experience
🎁 You get bonus points if…
- Experience working with Google Sheets or MS Excel
- Experience working with Pipedrive, Planhat or similar CRM software
- Experience with video or website hosting and application setup
- Overall a kind and fun person 🙂
✔️Are you interested in applying?
- Click the “Apply for this position” button
- Fill out the short form
- We will review the applications and email candidates who qualify to set up a first-round interview