BookNook is looking for online tutors who are excited to teach K-8th graders critical reading and math skills and earn competitive pay while making a big impact. School districts across 35 states entrust BookNook's online tutors and platform with the job of supporting their students who need it most.
As a BookNook tutor, you will teach groups of up to four students reading or math online using our platform that delivers the right content at the right time and gives you immediate feedback on your students’ performance. Choose your hours and work schedule, and use any computer or tablet with a Chrome or Safari browser. We set you up for success so you can enjoy what you do best, teaching and connecting with kids. Join us in closing the early-learning gap. We look forward to meeting you!
What We're Looking For
- Educators with a passion for working with kids grades K – 8
- Comfort with tutoring online and using technology
- One year minimum teaching or tutoring experience
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree OR students in their final year of a teacher credentialing or education degree program
- United States residents. Unfortunately, we cannot hire candidates outside the U.S. at this time.
What You Can Expect
- Competitive hourly pay
- Dependable and consistent hours and students
- Online teaching of groups of up to 4 students in grades K – 8
- A proven technology platform that guides you through lessons and shows student peformance in real-time
- The fulfillment that comes with seeing your students excel
Join a company with a mission. BookNook has been around since 2016, is growing fast, and has already helped tens of thousands of children improve their literacy, especially those that come from the most disadvantaged environments.