Cocoroco - fueled by 5CA
We are Cocoroco! We believe the war on talent is a matter of a local market mismatch. So, we’re turning the world into everyone’s domestic talent circle with our online talent marketplace for remote customer service work.
We’ve recently launched our service and we improve it every day. Now we’re ready to expand our operational team, streamline processes and make them rigor and reliable. We’re looking for an operations specialist who’s enthusiastic about defining and executing logic processes, improving them by finding root causes of blockers, and is driven by serving our users with superb and smooth experience.
Your primary focus will be the candidate and client experience, from the onboarding to the engagement phase. We pride ourselves on our global vetted pool of multilingual CS talent. We onboard and assess talent in a frictionless, self-service environment. We research, test, and develop features that enable us to assess our candidates at a high standard, without harming conversion. And always with the user experience in mind.
- Find and propose candidates to roles, get in contact and engage candidates to our platform
- Improve user experience after go-hire, with a focus on the candidate experience, candidates onboarding
- Educate on policies (billing, dismissals, global unity platform, etc)
- Day-to-day coordination and management of service delivery with our payroll partner
- Day-to-day coordination and management of service delivery with our users (clients and candidates)
- Official documents are signed-off in no time, but all parties, chase and speed up the process
- Collect all data to smooth the onboarding process for clients and candidates
- Contribution towards a positive company culture of mutual support and further development in the growth of Cocoroco
- You have 3+ years of experience in, recruitment, (Sales) Operations Management or Onboarding management of a software-based product (but we also give highly motivated career starters a chance)
- You have ample experience with Salesforce
- You have great stakeholder management skills
- You are an excellent communicator and speak English fluently
- Results-oriented and user-focused – you focus on things that make a difference to our users
- A fast-growing startup with mother company support
- International and inclusive company culture
- A fully remote position with an open scope approach to creativity. You own your work and set your limits
- An inspiring environment with young, brilliant, and creative professionals with which you will have lots of fun
- Continuous learning and plenty of opportunities for growth past your field of expertise
Cocoroco is a 5CA spin-off and positioned towards the in-house customer support market. It’s a new business model fueled by 5CA to capitalize on the experience and knowledge of 15+ years of pioneering the future of work. Cocoroco’s purpose is to change the global customer service labor market by letting people thrive through remote working employment. Our belief is when people do what they love most, they operate at their full potential. Our mission is to bring global talent together with companies that offer unique job opportunities around the world.
We’re a small team and that means flat hierarchies, fast decision making and high autonomy. We offer you the opportunity to be part of our product journey from the beginning, to shape the direction of our product development and contribute to our market success! You’ll bring a brand-new product to market with no technical debt, and you’ll have fun doing it – we’re a motivated and energetic bunch, and we celebrate success together. 🎉