At Hopin, we’re reimagining events. Our mission is simple: we exist to make the world feel closer.
Founded in 2019, Hopin brings brands and communities together around highly interactive and engaging experiences. We believe that people should have access to the conversations, moments and ideas they care most about, no matter where they are. Through our highly scalable platform, participants are able to learn, engage, and connect from anywhere in the world.
Hopin started as a virtual events solution but we have since meaningfully expanded our offering from virtual events to hybrid and in-person events, as well as video and workplace collaboration products. This growth has been fueled by a series of strategic acquisitions, including: Boomset - an all-in-one event management platform; Attendify - advancing Event Marketing products; StreamYard - unveiling a video production Studio; video hosting service Streamable and video technology company Jamm.
Listed as one of the 2021 Fast Company Best Workplaces for Innovators, Hopin has scaled to 800+ employees working remotely across 47 countries. Valued at $7.75B, Hopin raised a $450M Series D round of financing and is backed by top tier investors, including Arena Holdings, Altimeter Capital, Adam Street Partners, Untitled Investments, XN Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, DFJ Growth, General Catalyst, GIC, IVP, Northzone, Salesforce Ventures, Slack, Temasek and Tiger Global.
Hopin is seeking a new member to join our Customer Support team as an Outsourced Support/BPO Manager. This new member is someone who is self-driven, detail oriented and ambitious! We're looking for someone with strong experience in this field, able to make decisions on the go, supportive, innovative and a team player.
We're excited to work with someone who is comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment and is happy working on a fully remote team. We're currently a company of over 750, and you will be working directly within the support team.
- Achieve and maintain expert knowledge of our product
- Help lead and motivate the vendor customer support team under direction from the Head of Global Customer Support
- Track and analyze weekly/monthly vendor teammate metrics and identify trends and opportunities
- Attend weekly vendor meetings, align with all MSA/vendor contract standards
- Provide side by side feedback to vendor teammates with vendor leads and trainers on metrics and support responses
- Bi-weekly 1 on 1s with internal vendor techs
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure execution of ongoing skill development and training of general vendor support teammates
- Handle customer escalations via Zendesk and/or video chat
- Onboard vendor and internal new hires, and be a main point of contact for internal teams
- Meet all individual and team OKRs and KPIs
- Help to develop and refine customer support vendor procedures, policies, and standards
- Act as additional technical support to the vendor Support Team
- Contribute to our internal support team resources, including writing canned responses, adding to our internal knowledge base and making suggestions for improving processes
- Work in Zendesk daily alongside teammates as necessary
- Coordinate with other Support Managers for daily tasks
- Attend team and company meetings as scheduled
- Understand, explain, and communicate updates, releases, and changes on the platform to vendor teammates
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field; equivalent work experience may act as a substitute to degree requirements
- 3+ years of vendor management experience in a B2B SaaS company
- 1+ years of experience as a supervisor or manager
- Fluent English speaker with outstanding written and verbal communication skills; ability to read, interpret and clarify customers' goals and craft thoughtful responses to help them achieve their goals
- Comfortable with teammates and customers via video and written communication
- Tech Savvy - love software, tech and are enthusiastic to learn a new platform
- Knowledge of GDPR compliance
- Ability to teach yourself new skills, competencies and find answers on your own
- Great problem-solving abilities - assess all options before making a decision
- Exceptional organization skills - you're used to juggling multiple priorities
- Can work in a high stress fast-paced environment
- Attentive and can anticipate the needs of customers
- Have a positive and uplifting attitude
- Multilingual in Spanish
- Previous experience with a video platform
- Basic understanding of WebRTC and RTMP
- Experience working at a rapidly growing startup
- Proficiency in Google Suite and Slack
- Prior experience in using Zendesk
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- Health Insurance Support
- Parental Leave
- Monthly Wi-Fi stipend
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.