Founded in 2015, Apollo.io is a lead intelligence and sales engagement platform trusted by nearly 9,000 paying customers, from rapidly growing startups to some of the largest global enterprises. Our community-based approach to crowdsourcing data gives users maximum coverage while ensuring data accuracy. Our advanced algorithms and unique data acquisition methods help over 500,000 sales professionals enrich and analyze prospects' data to increase quality conversations and opportunities.
We have notable investors: Y Combinator and Nexus Venture Partners. We recently completed a Series B financing to fuel our next growth phase. We have reached and maintained profitability for the last 18 months.
Our growth and customer feedback set us apart from competitors. Apollo had over one million sign-ups for its platform in the past year, and the number of weekly active users increased by over 400%. We are a top-ranking G2 Crowd vendor in the Sales Intelligence, Lead Intelligence, Marketing Account Intelligence, and Sales Engagement categories. Our highest scores are in the B2B data space for accuracy and ROI based on customer reviews.
Working at Apollo
We are a remote-first inclusive organization focused on operational excellence. Our way of working ensures clear expectations and an environment to do your best work with ample reward.
As a Partnership Development Manager, you will be accountable for managing relationships with new and existing Connected Partners, including but not limited to: onboarding, client connections, data needs identification, partnership growth, and ongoing management.
As you collaborate with Department leaders in building the future teams of Apollo and helping teams scale faster, you will be a key member that will have a big impact on the overall success of the company.
• Create the Marketing strategy: emails campaigns, ad copies, etc. for execution by the corporate team (an ad-hoc group from sales and marketing)
• Partnership development where finding, assessing, and managing partners is the focus.
• Activity and representation with things like local events, sales communities, VCs and accelerators, local chamber of commerce, social media. All the evangelist activity needed to move the needle in your market.
• Provide insights on what worked, what can be improved, and where to focus efforts for future events
• Track results and create recap reports for all corporate partners as determined by the corporate partnership agreement
• Review corporate partnership and cause-marketing trends and identify opportunities to incorporate within your market
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent work experience
- Strong analytical aptitude
- Proven experience at successfully meeting sales revenue targets
- Ability to network effectively with the sales realm
- Effective communication skills
What You’ll Love About Apollo:
Besides the great compensation package and culture that thrives in openness and excellence, we invest tremendous effort into developing our remote employees' careers. The team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform.
This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. You’ll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a proactive educator. We’re very collaborative at Apollo, so you’ll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve lofty goals. You’ll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you’ll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!