At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our global platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite stars and creators and through our Cameo for Business platform, all companies can now leverage the power of celebrity at scale. The key to our success? Our outstanding Cameo Fameo. The people behind the scenes, spreading joy to our talent and their fans - as well as their fellow colleagues - each and every day.
From product marketers to talent relations managers, software engineers and recruiters, the Cameo team is made up of the brightest minds in the biz. As we grow, our core values and startup mentality remain; we value creativity, hard work, collaboration, direct dialogue and feedback, and the continued development of our people. We are a fully distributed, highly connected company (TL;DR no company offices < plenty of company gatherings). For more information, please visit careers.cameo.com.
Our team is guided by four core values, and we like to share them early on to set the stage!
- Roll out the Red Carpet - Do you welcome everyone just as they are?
- Make it Memorable - When was the last time you said, "wow, that sh!t was cool!"
- Run Through Walls - How do you create purpose from challenge?
- Fight for Simplicity - Get comfortable with saying no and intentional when saying yes.
A few more things to consider:
👋 Our employees are called the Cameo Fameo, and our team means everything to us. Join smart, curious, humble individuals from all over the world and experience what it’s like to love where you work.
🏆 Humble brag - we’re honored to be named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes, the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company, and recently raised a $100M Series C.
🌎 Trade those commute hours for more time to do what makes YOU happy. We're a Work From Anywhere in the U.S company, with an entirely distributed team, so as long as you’ve got WiFi, you’re perfect to us. Don’t worry, we find ample time throughout the year to come together and celebrate our wins IRL!
🎁 The goods - competitive salaries, equity, health insurance, 401(k), wellness perks, unlimited PTO, Heads Down Hump Days 🐪 (aka no recurring meetings), and an annual talent show that will have you LOL-ing - just to name a few. Oh, and did we mention Cameo works with noteworthy actors, athletes, musicians, your favorite creators, global superstars, famous furry friends and more!?
Culture and Values:
Check out our Key Values profile
About the role:
You will work with a multidisciplinary team to build experiences that resonate with our users on our website, mobile apps, and beyond (emails, landing pages, etc.). You’ll collaborate with your design partners to leverage and evolve the Cameo design language to build beautiful, innovative, inspired products that our fans and talent love to use. We think this is a dream job for an extremely talented, goal-oriented designer and could not be more excited to work together.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with your teammates across the Shipping Team (Product, Engineering, and Design) and the rest of the organization to create delightful experiences for customers and talent on either side of our marketplace
- Advocating for our users and championing world class UX across all of our product offerings and spaces
- Collaborating with design partners to support cross functional teams in the product development process
- Being a leader across the org and evangelizing authenticity, simplicity, and purpose across everything we do as a company
- Designing wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and new user flows & experiences
- Quickly iterating upon user, stakeholder, and leadership feedback
What you’ll bring to the table:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Design or 2+ years of experience as a UX Designer
- You’re able to provide a portfolio that includes several examples of your direct design work across multiple platforms
- Experience working cross-functionally and collaboratively with Product Managers, Engineers, Researchers, and Product Marketers
- Experience designing across mobile, web, and desktop applications
- Experience working on products from square one and iterating on features and ideas while focusing on user experience
A few things about yourself:
- You love products, and building fun and intuitive user experiences
- You enjoy working with fun people
- You have a bias for action and are comfortable with uncertainty
- You have interest or knowledge of consumer products and the creator space
- You’re excited to innovate and design in a new and developing domain
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.
We are working on becoming compliant with Colorado regulations. Until then, this role can not be performed in Colorado.