Blexr is looking for a product manager to lead one of our empowered, cross-functional product teams. You and your team will be responsible for the growth of our sports betting-related comparison products. With user acquisition being your primary goal, you will balance business requirements and user needs while moving fast and efficiently. You’ll promote right-sized product discovery within your team and motivate them to work towards ambitious goals.
As Product Manager, you will work closely with SEO, Product Design, Content and Technology, translate high-level product strategies into measurable actions and prioritise your team’s backlog. Furthermore, you will shape the product vision and communicate roadmaps, plans and insights across the organisation.
By analysing product data and performance metrics, you’ll be able to make better decisions and set aspiring, yet achievable goals. Leading your team laterally, you know that delivering on goals is only possible by fostering true collaboration and inspiring everyone to do what it takes to reach the goals.
As a successful candidate, you will have the opportunity to showcase your product management, lateral leadership and digital marketing skills in a highly competitive and fast-paced industry. In addition, you will get the chance to impact an industry by changing the norms and bringing users to the centre of your work. You will additionally get to take full responsibility for the commercial outcomes and P&L of the portfolio.
Your Main Responsibilities
In the first 12 months you will:
- Create and shape a product vision, strategy and roadmap that inspires your team and aligns with company goals
- Achieve a +30-40% growth YoY for the portfolio of sports betting-related products through the implementation of SEO-focused product strategies
- Become the most knowledgeable person about your portfolio and its target markets
- Create a rich backlog of potential solutions to increase user acquisition invaluable areas of your products
- Collaborate with peers, product designers and the technology team to build a scalable technology infrastructure
- Implement product design best practices and E-A-T standards on your products