E-commerce marketplaces present a massively growing opportunity, with Amazon’s annual third-party marketplace sales alone topping $400 billion. We’re on a mission to become one of the world's biggest house of e-commerce brands.
We bootstrapped Benitago profitably for 5 years, growing 100% YoY, going from building our first consumer products in our college dorms to becoming one of the best e-commerce operators in the world. We’re headquartered in New York City, in full hypergrowth, reaching millions of customers and now also backed by the world’s leading venture capital investors.
We're looking for a full-time Product Researcher to join our group of e-commerce companies!
We’re on a mission to create the highest converting e-commerce sales pages, particularly on Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.com. Our product range is diverse, spanning from beauty through to supplements/food, pets, and baby products.
As a Product Researcher, you will have a direct impact on the conversion rates. You will:
- Perform deep online research on the product you’re marketing
- You will become an expert at the product you’re marketing within 6-8 hours of research. Our copywriting process is very research-heavy, and it relies on thoroughly deep-diving into several elements. This includes studying competing brands, analysing academic research, as well as conducting online customer research. You will synthesize all your research findings into an easily digestible, clear format. You will follow our general guidelines for style, format and formal requirements. Our Listing Copywriters will then use your findings & convert them into copy for the Amazon product sales page.
- Liaise with our Product Development Team on a regular basis.
- Work on ~20 products per month.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum upper second class grade
- Experience working in a research-based copywriting role & working on long-term projects
- 2-3 years of direct response copywriting / direct marketing experience
- 1-2 years of e-commerce descriptions and catalogue experience
- Native English speaker & located in the U.K., Europe or South Africa
- Willing to learn about, and become an expert in, new sectors and niches
- Able to work on several brands & products at once
- Naturally inquisitive
- Open to feedback and know how to apply it to your work
- Able to work independently & proactively as this is a remote role
- Strong research skills that can be applied to any sector
- A keen eye for details, spelling & grammatical errors
- A drive to learn and master analysis skills within the research space
We're a very results-driven, high energy and high pace entrepreneurial company. You can find more about our group at: www.benitago.com
If you believe you're a good fit, we're looking forward to receiving your application!