Imagine yourself here!
OpenGov is a mission driven fast-growth, Series D, venture backed startup (includes Andreessen Horowitz, Formation 8, and Emerson Collective). Our Board of Directors includes iconic Silicon Valley executives John Chambers (former Cisco Chairman and CEO) and Marc Andreessen (Time Magazine’s list of the 100 most influential people in the world).
OpenGov is the leader in modern cloud ERP software for our nation's cities, counties, and state agencies. We have surpassed 1,000+ governments (and growing fast!) using our products in our mission to power more effective and accountable government.
OpenGov is a 2021 Top Workplaces USA award winner!
OpenGov seeks to expand its Business Intelligence (BI) team with a highly organized and self-motivated Marketing Analytics Lead. The Marketing Analytics Lead will work with cross-functional leaders to help drive data-driven decision making, while growing our BI platform, transforming data into insight, and providing managers and employees data to provide actionable insights for Marketing and other GTM teams. The role will require a fine balance of data analytics, business analysis, and effective communication skills at all levels of the organization.
• Report on overall marketing performance, website, lead, pipeline, revenue, and spend metrics, along with program and channel performance for the marketing organization.
• Partner with demand generation, sales development organization, and business systems to align data, processes, and systems to produce visibility for the organization and actionable insights for the user level.
• Understands what good looks like and the change management required to get there.
• Leads in design, building, deliver and maintaining world-class reporting for the Sales & Marketing team using BI platform.
• Drives business stakeholder meetings to gather requirements and make reporting/BI recommendations.
• Performs ongoing monitoring and refinement of reports and analytical solutions to ensure alignment and data integrity.
• Use knowledge of the specific data available, forecasting/analysis methods, and visualization capabilities to enhance requirements and provide insightful suggestions to business stakeholders.
• Deliver and provide support of end-users ability to effectively and efficiently utilize the BI platform.
• Develop a deep understanding of the various business processes, data sets, and BI team deliverables.
Requirements and Preferred Experience:
• 3-6 years of experience in sales. and marketing operations or business intelligence role(s).
• Strong experience with Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Social Media analytics (LinkedIn/Facebook), and Excel.
• Experience working with both marketing, sales, and sales development teams.
• Experience with business intelligence tools and concepts preferred (Domo, Tableau, Looker, Sisense, etc).
• A detail-oriented person who is passionate about quality and enthusiastic about new technology.
• Self-motivated, creative, results-driven, solution-oriented, driven to succeed.
• High Level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to remain focused and flexible during rapid change.
• Organized and can manage multiple projects that meet the needs of multiple stakeholders within the organization.
Ability to learn new systems and technology quickly.
• Crisp written communication and verbal communication skills.
• Quantitative Skills; Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and experience using multiple data sources, enriching data to complete analyses.
• BA/BS degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, or other related fields.
What makes OpenGov unique
» Leadership: CEO Zac Bookman (MPA from Harvard and JD from Yale) is truly a mission-driven CEO. He was named one of the 100 most Intriguing Entrepreneurs by Goldman Sachs and SF Business Times' 40 under 40 class of 2018!
» Funding: $140 million, Series D company, from top tier investors including Andreessen Horowitz, 8VC, and Emerson Collective. Click here to read more about our latest round of funding!
» Board of Directors: Includes iconic executives John Chambers (former Cisco Chairman and CEO), Marc Andreessen (Time Magazine’s list of the 100 most influential people in the world), Katherine August-deWilde (Vice Chair of First Republic Bank), and Amy Pressman (co-founder, former president, and a current board member of Medallia).
» Growth: Double growth with 1,000+ governments (and counting) using our products!
» Culture: Winner of 2021 Top Workplaces USA award, Forbes 2021 Best Startup Employers, 50 Best Workplaces award. Check out our Careers Video!
» Perks: 90% paid Medical/Dental/Vision premium for employees, fully paid Life and Short/Long term disability insurance, Unlimited PTO, Parental Leave policy, monthly fitness stipend, anniversary awards, and more!
» Product: Named a Tech Pioneer by the World Economic Forum, we are the leader in cloud ERP software for our nation's cities, counties, and state agencies.
» Mission Driven: We are a technology company helping out our communities, cities, and states. We're powering more effective and accountable government.
Come join us and make a positive social impact!
OpenGov is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.