We’re a rapidly growing company that is looking for someone that can help us scale quickly and efficiently. ReCharge is looking for a well-rounded Analyst with strong critical thinking, communication, and technical skills
We are looking for a detail oriented analyst, someone with an aptitude for wrangling complex systems and standing up the analytics that drive our business decisions. As an early sales operations hire, you will be responsible for supporting the Sales, Solutions and Partnerships group by providing analytical insights, accurate reporting and day-to-day support.
What you will do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Provide operational support to the Sales, Solutions and Partnership teams.
- Synthesize disparate information into weekly, monthly, and quarterly metrics and analytics to help sales leaders make data-backed business decisions.
- Develop and implement CRM and BI dashboard reporting infrastructures to help support the business in driving efficiency and revenue growth.
- Manage both evergreen and ad-hoc data integrity projects such as CRM data clean up, and data enrichment to increase the availability and granularity of actionable data.
- Assist with annual planning activities, including but not limited to territories, quotas, capacity planning.
- Identify opportunities to improve workflows and leverage automation to grow our capacity in line with the growth of the business (i.e. email prospecting, content enablement software, contract management)
- Work cross functionally with Sales, Solutions, Partners, Marketing, Finance and Customer Success
What you’ll bring:
- 2-4 years of experience in a Sales Operations role
- Strong knowledge of Google Docs, Excel and Looker (or similar BI Tool)
- Experience working with sales systems and tools such as CRM (Salesforce), marketing automation (Hubspot, Marketo), sales automation (Outreach.io), and variable compensation
- Ability to drive simple, scalable solutions to difficult problems, and communicate complex analytical results, both written and verbally
- Experience driving cross-functional projects end-to-end. Ability to negotiate priorities across organizations at all levels
- Ability to work remote-first in a rapidly scaling organization
- Willing to travel as needed (~10%)
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment
Who we are
Since 2014, Recharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, Recharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 35 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 400+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
Recharge | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Recharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Recharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.