What is Pathrise?
Pathrise (YC W18) is an online program for tech professionals that provides 1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help anyone land their next job. On top of that, we're built around aligned incentives. Fellows only pay when they get hired and start working at a job first.
Every day we are expanding our team and our services. We are looking for individuals who are ready to jump into a new role with us. We are a flourishing team and we really enjoy working together to improve our fellows chances of getting the jobs of their dreams! If this sounds like something you'd be interested we’d like the opportunity to get to know you more.
We seek to uplift job seekers in their careers and help them fulfill their hopes, ambitions, and livelihoods. Read more about why we’re driven to do this in our manifesto.
We are looking for a detail oriented Sales Ops Specialist to facilitate and optimize our lead generation and contact enrichment pipeline for outbound marketing channels, with the goal of increasing the speed and accuracy of our marketing funnel.
As a member of the Pathrise Growth team, you will have an integral role in driving the insights, operations, and strategy that enables our data pipeline to run better, faster, and smarter. As a Sales Operations Specialist, you will be gaining exposure to a wide variety of challenges, processes, and data that enables our sales funnel and sourcing pipeline to run effectively.
What you'll do
- Maintain and organize our outbound sales data pipeline, by using both technical and organizational skills to ultimately refine our data enrichment process for sales targets. Focus areas include: data integrity/accuracy, filtering and deduplication, managing our data vendors and ad hoc list requests, executing internal processes, and more.
- Provide insights to support our team by creating reports and dashboards, running analysis, and assist with internal processes to increase lead quality and data accuracy within our pipeline.
- Working with data housed in Salesforce, Hubspot and Google Sheets/Excel on daily
- Identifying and troubleshooting infrastructure issues in our contact enrichment and data filtering processes
- Interfacing with our growth and engineering teams to facilitate an optimized and efficient data pipeline, from lead generation to contact.
- Process and operational thinking: you can tackle a problem independently and quickly iterate to a solution, and then also document it in a way that's easy to understand for all audiences.
- Attention to detail: you’re a stickler for ensuring every single piece of a process or analysis is built out clearly and correctly. Being able to maintain the quality of the data and quickly find inconsistencies, however small they may be.
- Strong analytical and technical skills: can quickly structure analyses to answer key business questions to drive decision-making, and will also have perspectives on building the appropriate data architecture. Excel analysis and coding skills are a must (familiarity with pivot tables, lookup functions, etc.). Able to create simple scripts to automate data cleaning processes
- Be able to juggle many tasks at once while maintaining strong organizational skills.
Nice to have
- 1-3 years of professional experience, ideally in a sales ops, computer science or data wrangling role
- 1-3 years of experience using CRM tools: Hubspot and Salesforce preferred
- Experiencing optimizing data pipelines with multiple inputs
- Bachelor's degree or bootcamp in a technical field is preferred
- Proficiency in Python required
- Competitive salary
- Yearly growth target bonuses and equity
- 100% remote work now and in the future!
- Flexible working hours
- Great health, dental and vision benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Professional development stipends
- Bi-annual team building events and monthly virtual happy hours
Pathrise is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Pathrise does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Pathrise also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Pathrise will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.