At Splash we believe that nothing is more powerful than human connection. With that our goal is to bring people together at events in a meaningful way and how we communicate to potential attendees sits at its core.
About the Role
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will be a strategic advisor to our customers' in-person marketing initiatives and will oversee Splash adoption, ongoing engagement, expansion, and renewal initiatives within each account. You will understand our customers' marketing goals, how to measure event ROI, and you will work on a daily basis with Splash's Product, Support, and Sales teams to drive success. The position is a demanding and rewarding one.
- Serve as the primary relationship owner for an assigned book of Enterprise customers
- Secure Renewals
- Understand the dynamics of each customer’s business and execute account playbooks to identify, generate, manage, and refer expansion opportunities
- Proactively monitor and influence client health score
- Deliver weekly, monthly, and quarterly status and results presentations to internal and external teams, including measurement and communication of ROI
- Prepare and support teams who will deliver Training, Support, and Project Management directly to customers
- Develop expertise in Splash technology and Events marketing methodology in order communicate long-term roadmap and represent customer needs internally
- 3-6 years of experience in a customer success or relationship management role
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent in-person and web presentations skills
- Ability to think strategically and act tactically
- Business acumen, sound decision making, analytical, and organizational skills in a fast paced environment; a consultative approach to managing complex customer relationships
- Negotiation abilities
- Expertise with Google Docs, Microsoft Office, social media management tools, and relevant software programs in your field
- Experience in a quota-carrying role preferred, but not required
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities, balancing customer deliverables on multiple projects as well as internal obligations
- Bonus points for coaching or volunteer experience - we love team players
If you’re interested in joining our fun, ambitious, and hardworking team, please send your resume.
Splash is an equal opportunity employer.