OUR CUSTOMERS DEVELOP SOFTWARE AT THE SPEED OF IDEAS
CloudBees, the enterprise software delivery company, provides the industry’s leading DevOps technology platform. CloudBees enables developers to focus on what they do best: Build stuff that matters while providing peace of mind to management with powerful risk mitigation, compliance, and governance tools. Used by many of the Fortune 100, CloudBees is helping thousands of companies harness the power of continuous everything and gets them on the fastest path from a great idea, to great software, to amazing customer experiences, to being a business that changes lives.
Backed by Matrix Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Verizon Ventures, Delta-v Capital, Golub Capital, and Unusual Ventures, CloudBees was founded in 2010 by former JBoss CTO Sacha Labourey and an elite team of continuous integration, continuous delivery, and DevOps professionals.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Sr. Demand Generation Manager will help lead our revenue marketing and optimization efforts for our continuous integration product portfolio. You will be a key member of the Demand Generation team, helping to define and execute the strategy to grow the business. You are a do-er, willing to take action and lead teams from the front while keeping an eye on strategy and ways to improve.
As a Sr. Demand Generation Manager you will be responsible for running campaigns of all types to attract users, leads, and customers to our growing portfolio. You will manage our key performance indicators across different stages and initiatives, analyzing performance for growth opportunities, developing and implementing strategies to drive continuous improvement with a keen eye for ROI. You'll play a role defining the strategies to acquire and retain users cost-effectively.
You'll partner with cross-functional teams across the organization including Product Marketing, Field Marketing, Sales and the Product teams to ensure you have the right inputs to create and execute integrated demand generation programs.
- Define and execute the strategy for Demand Generation for CloudBees products to meet the lead conversion and pipeline targets.
- Understand our customer personas and the reasons they buy, and use data and insights to build and execute end-to-end marketing programs to reach buyers in the Dev space including; content, promotional plans and channel mix, and high-value offers.
- Work with Sales to orchestrate a comprehensive marketing approach to reach our buyers.
- Act as team lead and "pod leader" to a team of cross-functional marketers and work with them to achieve quarterly plans that meet our pipeline and bookings targets.
- Work with Marketing Operations to report on KPIs and provide analysis on funnel and campaign insights.
WHO YOU ARE
You should have strong experience in data-driven marketing, advanced use of marketing technology, content marketing and campaigns of all types. You should seek to deeply understand the Developer and DevOps customer decision journey, attribution modeling, budgeting and campaign development. You should have an instinct for crafting target market-centric programs that drive awareness, conversion and retention; gathering and analyzing data to gauge performance and glean insights; then driving findings and strategic iterations with the extended team back into the customer experience to continuously optimize performance.
Experience with software development and the software development life cycle are a plus.
- Experience in Growth or High Velocity Demand Generation
- Experience with analytics and data-driven marketing
- Relentless pursuit of personal and team improvement
- Strong bias toward action
- A burning desire to connect your target market with our products.
- Creative and a risk-taker combining entrepreneurial drive with out-of-the-box thinking to find new, faster, affordable ways of driving growth.
- Disciplined around processes and metrics to prioritize ideas, testing the ideas, and turning them into replicable frameworks for boosting KPIs.
- Resilient and not afraid to fail in search of the right formula for success and learn from mistakes.
- Experience with Martech solutions including Marketo, Salesforce, Drift and others
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Team outings
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
We have a culture of movers and shakers and are leading the way for everyone else with a vision to transform the industry. We are authentic in who we are. We believe in our abilities and strengths to change the world for the better. Being inclusive and working together is at the heart of everything we do. We are naturally curious. We ask the right questions, challenge what can be done differently and come up with intelligent solutions to the problems we find. If that’s you, get ready to bee impactful and join the hive.
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.