Aha! is a different kind of high-growth SaaS company. We are the world's #1 roadmap software and help people achieve their best. Over 5,000 enterprises and 500,000 product, innovation, and engineering leaders trust our software to build lovable products and be happy doing it. We are self-funded, highly profitable, always distributed, and have no sales team. Being an always-remote company means we can hire intrinsically motivated people who love to learn, support their teammates, and want to work from where they are happiest.
- We move fast: We pioneered The Responsive Method, which promotes the idea that interacting with a sense of urgency leads to individual and company growth.
- We structure: Our business is highly transactional. We have well-defined processes in place to support rapid growth and our more than 500,000 users.
- We enjoy: We like what we do and we want you to love your job too. Learn more about our team, company values, and generous benefits.
You have a JD degree and are a licensed attorney in good standing in your state. You have worked for both a large law firm and in-house at a software (preferably SaaS) company for at least three years each. You thrive on being connected to one team and having a broad impact on the business. You are experienced in technology transactions and privacy law, and you enjoy working directly with customers. You are highly organized and appreciate a well-defined process. You are analytical and write exceptionally well. And when you tell someone "yes" or "no," you do so with kindness.
Your work at Aha!
This is a remote, part-time role of approximately 20 hours per week. It is ideal for someone who wants to work in-house for a highly respected software company with an exceptionally productive and conscientious team. You will help the team seek harmony between growth and managing risk by working across multiple legal disciplines.
We serve many of the world's most innovative and well-known companies. A small percentage of our customers have short amendments to our terms, which you will help draft and manage. You will also serve as our go-to legal resource and support the organization internally with regulatory, privacy, and employment matters. This role reports to the CEO and works closely with our leadership team.
If this sounds appealing, we would love to hear from you. (A real human reviews every application.)
Grow with us
Everyone deserves to reach their fullest potential. We know that when we do work that matters with people we care about in a high-growth environment, we feel engaged and alive. And our goal is to help you do just that. We offer all the benefits you would expect and more, including profit sharing. The specific benefits listed below are reflective of what we offer U.S.-based hires. We also do our best to extend identical benefits to international teammates.
- Generous salary with annual profit sharing for all
- Medical, dental, and vision plans — for many teammates, we cover 100 percent of the premiums
- Up to 200 hours of paid time off a year to spend however you want
- 30 to 90 days of paid parental leave and five to 10 days of paid care and bereavement leave
- Up to $1,000 annually for third-party education, along with paid time off to immerse yourself in learning
- Aha! contributes a percentage of your total compensation each year towards your retirement