Articulate is looking for a thoughtful Senior People Partner to join our growing team. The people team at Articulate exists to shape a culture of thoughtful, trustworthy, doers by leading from our human-centered organization framework. This role sits within the Experiences & Culture team that is collectively responsible for strategic business partnership, onboarding/offboarding, career development and performance, diversity, inclusion, and belonging, and training and development.
As a Senior People Partner, you will work closely with managers and leadership to drive strategies and tactics that enable, motivate, develop, and retain our employees. This role will be a critical support in evolving and scaling our rapidly growing business in alignment with our human-centered organization and through a lens of equity and justice. You will also collaborate across the people team to co-create the structures and people programs that fuel Articulate’s growth.
What you'll do:
- Build strong relationships and partner with leaders to develop and execute people strategies and programs that foster a human-centered organization
- Support leaders through workforce planning, talent and performance management, employee relations, and change management
- Maintain a regular rhythm of connection with leaders in assigned departments, providing coaching, counsel, and advice
- Collaborate with broader people team to co-create and implement the practices, guidelines, processes, and programs necessary to enable growth and scale
- Serve as a resource for all employees in assigned departments to answer people-related questions, support their Articulate journey, and coach where needed
- Manage offboarding process, including exit interview conversations
- Coordinate and manage day-to-day administrative responsibilities related to employee changes
What you should have:
- 10+ years of demonstrated experience as an HR People Partner/Business Partner, preferably in high tech
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and make appropriate recommendations for action
- Demonstrated commitment and ability to center equity and justice in your work
- Action-oriented and ability to handle multiple priorities at once
- Strong project management skills and the ability to drive initiatives from inception to completion
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in building effective relationships in a remote environment
- Organized and self-motivated with strong attention to detail
- Passionate about being part of and building a human-centered organization
- Experience with Paylocity, Trello, Slack, and Google Suite
You have read our human-centered organization framework and are in sync with it 100%.
Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 111,965+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 100 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 1,035,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.
We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We’re all free to exercise our crafts the best way we know how to reach our goals as individuals and teams. Each and every one of us is focused on producing results that directly impact the company’s success. And we all strive to do what’s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits.
We honor people’s humanity in all of our disparate experiences and social locations, accepting each person as an individual with a story worth listening to and honoring. We believe that honoring everyone’s humanity means being committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.