Dragos is looking for an experienced, motivated, and creative Product Manager to join the Product team building world-class ICS cybersecurity products. You will work closely with the Product team, internal stakeholders, and customers to drive an effective product roadmap using customer requests, internal requirements, use case validation, prioritization, definition, and execution for assigned products. Background in building world-class cybersecurity products, asset identification, threat detection, response, threat intelligence, and reporting is required for this role.
- Team member responsible for the core Dragos Platform product features and capabilities, with a focus on hardware appliances, platform management features, and embedded software.
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify opportunities and then effectively communicate the solutions, costs, and business case for addressing them
- Make decisions on tradeoffs with respect to time, features, resources, and quality to meet the business objectives
- Provide detailed requirement communication along with business justification to Engineering
- Support Sales efforts for opportunities, POCs, next market analysis, and development prioritization
- Working with Marketing and key stakeholders, position Dragos asset and threat content as core and differentiated Dragos advantages
- Independently measure product KPIs, which will drive process improvements and future product features
- Be an active participant in the execution of go-to-market and launch activities
- 5+ years of experience building or maintaining enterprise security products (a must-have)
- Experience in defining requirements for on-prem network hardware, such as IDS/IPS or other networks/security appliances
- Broad knowledge of enterprise IT Security Markets and products
- Experience shipping successful products, including defining strategy, outcome-driven product roadmaps, and creating and managing backlogs
- Experience closely collaborating with engineers and designers that are part of distributed teams
- Experience articulating and testing product hypotheses
- Strong communication skills: speaking, listening, and writing to a variety of audiences (e.g., cross-functional, executives, customers, and partners)
- Strong project, time management, and team collaboration skills
- Experience as a designer or engineer is a plus
- Experience in ICS is a plus.
- Light travel (~10%) to customers, company offices, conferences, etc.
- Base Salary: $170,000
- Base + Benefits + Equity = $310,000
- Comprehensive benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401K with match)
- Equity at Dragos is quickly growing and the total compensation under-represents the future growth and refresh program. This will be discussed on the first call with the Dragos recruiter.
Dragos is the Industrial Cybersecurity expert on a relentless mission to safeguard civilization. In a world of rising cybersecurity threats, Dragos protects the most critical infrastructure – those that provide us with the tenets of modern civilization – from increasingly capable adversaries who wish to do it harm. Devoted to codifying and sharing our in-depth industry knowledge of ICS/OT systems, Dragos arms industrial defenders around the world with the knowledge and tools to protect their systems as effectively and efficiently as possible. Founded by world-class industrial intelligence experts, Dragos has the industry’s largest team of ICS/OT practitioners who have been on the front lines of the world’s most significant industrial cyber-attacks.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is core value at Dragos, and we are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working environment for all. We know that every member of our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions. Not only does a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion focus enrich our environment and teams, but it is also critical in our success as we defend adversaries all over the world. The broad range of ideas, experiences, and perspectives is critical to our success.
Dragos is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local laws.