TeamSnap is a sports and communication platform dedicated to empowering play in youth sports. We encourage our people to bring big ideas and tiny egos which lands us on Outside Magazine’s list of “Best Places to Work” on the regular.
TeamSnap is seeking a strategic, curious and collaborative Senior Product Manager with a passion for building awesome product experiences to accelerate growth of our B2C Members business.
This role will directly report to the Director of Product with cross functional stakeholders including engineering, marketing, sales, analytics, customer success and operations.
What you'll be doing:
- Partner with design, engineering, and a cross-functional team to grow and elevate our TeamSnap Member’s business, with a focus on mobile first (both Android and iOS)
- Develop, communicate, promote, and continuously refine a product vision, strategy, and roadmap aligned with business goals, objectives, and market needs
- Define product requirements and work with user experience team to design our product experience
- Lead the product development lifecycle; work with engineers and architects to produce a groomed, prioritized backlog that aligns to work to business goals
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
- Identify changes to legacy systems (movement to new tech, modification of implementation patterns, etc.) that would enable future product opportunities and a more resilient platform
- Speak with customers to uncover unmet needs and build customer empathy
- Define the success metrics for your products and demonstrate user engagement, behavior change, and value of your product to clients and internal partners
- Serve as the subject matter expert and evangelist for the Members business
- Collaborate with stakeholders and drive delivery of features, processes and happiness.
- Create consistent, unified experience across products, platforms, and devices
- Help grow a high-performing, innovative product culture
What'll set you up for success:
- 3+ years product management experience with B2C mobile products
- Technical background is a bonus, from either a degree or on the job experience
- Experience working in a distributed, agile product development environmentFluency with JIRA and Confluence
- Ability to use data to back your decisions
- Guide and manage with influence; skilled in prioritization, facilitation and managing risk
- Smart, thorough, passionate, driven and curious
- A great sense of humor, endless patience and the ability to work with multiple people
- Flexibility, with the ability to adapt recommendations to changing conditions
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Mode, BigQuery and SQL
- Passionate about youth sports as a parent, player, administrator or fan
Got cold feet? If you’re thinking you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. We’re all humans with special talents that go beyond what’s listed here.
We are headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, but this job is remote (unless you happen to live near Boulder, in which case you’re welcome to come to the office). TeamSnap is a mostly-distributed company, so you must be very comfortable working with people who aren’t in the same physical location as you or each other. While we love all parts of the world, we can only hire permanent US residents at this time.
We’re committed to equitable compensation for all TeamSnappers. The salary for this role starts at a minimum of $150,000 plus bonus and benefits. This applies to Colorado-based employees only and may be adjusted based on work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
Benefits and Perks
TeamSnap provides a culture of trust, accountability, and boundless opportunities to grow, along with the chance to make a lasting impact and have some fun while doing it.
• We're not just remote, we are remote-first. We've been working remotely since before COVID made it cool
• Unlimited PTO and paid parental leave for ALL parents (not just primary or secondary)
• 100% premium coverage of medical/dental/vision for you and your family
• 401K to help you invest for the future
• $1,500 annual learning and development stipend
• Travel to fun locations for all-company meetings and team events
• Generous home office allowance to set you up for success
• TeamSnap Swag to keep you looking sharp
• Monthly stipend for health & wellness and much more! Click here for the deets!
Inclusion and Diversity
Bring your real self. Celebrate what makes you unique. Part of our commitment to inclusion and diversity includes deepening our relationships with our employee resource groups (women, people of color, and LGBTQIA+). Our ERGs partner regularly with the executive team and people experience team to hold TeamSnap accountable in building an environment where everyone feels valued. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.