# NOTE FROM THE HIRING MANAGER
"This ad goes out to those who want to do meaningful work, take ownership, and never stop learning. We are looking to bring on an experienced Senior Talent Acquisition Manager to support Blinkist’s business growth by attracting and hiring amazing talent from across the globe for several different locations.
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Manager at Blinkist you’ll be owning full-cycle recruitment processes for multiple positions across the board. You’ll build long-lasting relationships and connections with candidates and internal stakeholders, making sure we bring on people who share our values and excitement for meaningful learning experiences.”
# WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead end-to-end selection process for our open positions, with a focus on tech roles in Engineering & Data, as well as senior management – from aligning requirements, reviewing CVs, joining initial interviews, to facilitating the final decision-making.
- Partner with leads to shape their teams with each individual hire, leveraging recruitment data, as well as your knowledge of the organisation and labour market.
- Innovate new ways to attract & recruit, develop out of the box sourcing strategies – we love to break things and put them back together.
- Get candidates excited about Blinkist, our remote-friendly, international, and flexible working environment, as well as our unique values and company culture.
- Guide candidates through a quick, fully remote recruiting process and provide a memorable Blinkist experience.
- Train and coach internal hiring teams and junior team members.
- Work hand in hand with the team, getting involved with Employer Branding, Recruitment Analytics, Remote Hiring, Onboarding, and anything else TA.
- You will contribute to and lead various People & Culture initiatives and projects to help us fulfil our mission of becoming one of the most exciting places to work for in Europe.
# WHY YOU?
- 3+ years of in-house and/or agency recruitment experience, preferably within the digital industry
- Experience with end-to-end recruitment in a fast-paced environment, including vacancy management, advertising, sourcing and prospecting, interviewing, negotiation and closing.
- Experience in hiring across different departments and seniority levels, with a focus on software engineering, data, and senior management positions.
- Familiar with typical recruitment metrics, tools and workflows.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- English language fluency.
# GREAT TO HAVES
- We are a remote-friendly company. In this role, you will be on your laptop a lot, connecting with people through Slack, emails, InMails, copy-writing....concise and on-point communication, tech hacks, an eye for formatting and layout, and attention to detail will definitely serve you well in this job.
- You are highly organized, quick on your toes, and have a builder attitude. When you set a goal for yourself, you truly commit and follow through. You continuously reflect on how you work and optimize accordingly.
- You are genuinely curious about the tech startup landscape and care about people and what they do on a deeper level.
- You’re an expert in what you do, and you enjoy helping others grow by sharing your broad experience, knowledge, tips and hacks that help you in your work with junior colleagues and hiring teams.
- Experience with executive level hiring and senior stakeholder management will be considered a plus, but is not a requirement.
# WHY BLINKIST?
At Blinkist, we don’t just accept our differences — we celebrate and support our diversity. We are committed to fair and inclusive hiring practices and want to provide equal opportunity.
Here are some of our best perks:
- 30 vacation days
- 4 wellbeing days (opportunity to unplug and focus on wellness) + 4 days of learning (learn what you've always wanted to learn)
- Unlimited Home office
- Monthly home office allowance: 50,-EUR
- Learning & Development Budget
- Spill - employee Mental Health Support
- La Cantina - free healthy mainly vegan daily lunch
- BVG transportation ticket for AB zones in Berlin
- Access to partner Apps