You have a liking for top-brands, advanced UX, and convincing digital marketing? Your work makes digital products, interfaces and platforms easy to understand and fun to use? It connects business strategy and UX/UI to create exhilarating user experiences?
Here is your opportunity: Join our international team as Senior UX Designer to work for our multi-national clients and make them shine with you while growing together.
Cocomore develops digital products and provides digital communication services to international clients like Nestlé, Procter & Gamble, Rabobank, Samsung or Sanofi. We also have a track record of building up successful digital start-ups (so far sold to Deutsche Telekom, Axel Springer and Pro7Sat1). Cocomore has 180 employees in Berlin, Cologne, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Seville and Warsaw.
- Develop, iterate and maintain concepts, wireframes, userflows, mockups, prototypes, for our client projects between digital platforms, services and interfaces.
- Collaborate closely with cross-disciplinary teams of engineers, product managers, designers, UX colleagues and clients.
- Continuously improve the digital user experience of brands by challenging the status quo based on a clear user-centred perspective.
- Lead UX design projects across the entire product lifecycle.
- Integrate user feedback and business requirements.
- Be autonomous and take full ownership of your work.
- Partner with your team in priorisation planning in a fast pace environment.
- Develop and run user tests of all kind.
- Apply UX techniques including atomic design, lean UX and design sprint methods and continue to develop them further.
- Mentor our junior colleagues and help them to improve their UX skills.
- Work in close cooperation with and report to our Creative Director UX.
What we are looking for:
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a UX Designer.
- You worked cross device and cross channel and can provide a strong portfolio.
- Expert proficiency with Sketch, Figma and other design tools like Invision, Zeplin, Principle etc.
- You are experienced in collaborating closely with a variety of multiple UX disciplines (concept, research, benchmarks, prototyping, visuals, user tests, workshops, design thinking, design sprints).
- You are experienced in working closely with user interface designers, developers and project management.
- You're able to set up frameworks and brainstorm initial UX concepts to make business strategy come to life.
- You love to present and defend your work in front of your team and the client.
- You speak fluent English and German.
What to expect from Cocomore’s UX team:
At Cocomores UX team we value the diversity of our employees as much as our team environment. The power of our team grows with the variety of individual perspectives. Our culture embraces a workplace that fits in with your personal way of life. Together we build leading digital products. Some of the things we offer include:
- Perspectives to be actively promoted - and to be developed into an expert.
- Exciting and varied projects for large customers.
- Your work-life balance is important to us, so we offer you flexible working hours and home office options.
- You benefit from employee discounts and other discounts at partner companies.
- Team spirit in a start-up atmosphere and working at eye level in an experienced and interdisciplinary team.
- You have the opportunity to help shape and advance cross-departmental topics.
- Our onboarding program will help you to orientate yourself better in the beginning and you will also have a personal buddy at your side.
- Extras such as free drinks, coffee and fruit are a matter of course with us.
- You work in a super-modern office directly in front of the Deutz railway station and close to the Rhine or in the trendy Frankfurt train station district.
Tell us how you want to work, in one of our offices, remote, full-time or part-time, employed or freelancing. We will do our best to make it happen!