Astronomer is the commercial developer of Apache Airflow, a community-driven open-source tool that’s leading the market in data orchestration. We’re a globally-distributed and rapidly growing venture-backed team of learners, innovators and collaborators. Our mission is to build an Enterprise-grade product that makes it easy for data teams at Fortune 500’s and startups alike to adopt Apache Airflow. As a member of our team, you will be at the forefront of the industry as we strive to make Apache Airflow the de-facto standard in data orchestration.
We’re looking for someone to join our Content Studio team based in Warsaw, Poland, responsible for delivering content from concept to production. If you love creating articles, case studies, sales materials, cooperating with product and tech teams, apply today!
- Writing SEO-optimized content for the website and social media
- Collaborating with the growth marketing, content, tech teams on the various content formats (interviews, case studies, in-depth articles, tech guides, one-pagers, decks, ebooks)
- Coordinating the backlinking projects & producing all the needed content
- Working closely with other Content Studio team members on joint projects: ebooks, other digital publications
- Creating social media content (copy, brief for graphics, videos)
- Delivering high-quality content project according to the content calendar
We’re looking for someone, who:
- Has a minimum of 2,3 years of experience in content creation, preferably in the tech industry
- Is a prolific writer, able to deliver high-quality, SEO-optimized, well-researched content
- Is a native or near-native English speaker (fluency is a must, this is 100% content creation in US English, targeted at US market and tech community)
- Is social media savvy (especially Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Knows the SEO principles, the concept of the customer journey and growth marketing tactics
- Is familiar with inbound marketing strategies
- Has great communication and writing skills (both long and short forms, web writing, blog posts, interviews, social media posts)
- Is a creative copywriter who is capable of carrying out tasks from concept to production
- Can lead content projects coordinating different stakeholders, working closely with tech, product marketing and growth marketing teams in the US.
- Is a creative soul with a passion for new technologies, energy to work for a US startup (which sometimes requires flexibility) and openness to new ideas
What you will get:
- Opportunity to work with the best professionals in the cloud and data industry
- Grow together with a dynamic US startup
- Great salary based on B2B contract
- Office equipment
- Remote work and flexible working hours, mostly in CET timezone
- Unlimited paid holidays
- A chance to create Astronomer’s content studio in Warsaw with a bunch of energetic content creators
At Astronomer, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Astronomer is a remote-first company.