Airbase is a modern spend management system designed for growth companies that need a single platform capable of managing entire company spend. Airbase brings the benefits of corporate card expense management, bill payments, and accounts payable automation in one unified platform. Airbase is well funded and getting ready to invest aggressively in growth in 2021.
Learn more about why innovative companies like Gusto, Segment, Doximity, Getaround, Netlify, and more trust Airbase at www.airbase.com.
The Payment Operations Specialist will report to the Professional Services and Support Manager and will serve as the primary contact for managing relationships and logistics with vendors and payment partners to assist and resolve queries and concerns from customers, payment partners, and vendors expecting incoming payments. Experience in external (customer, partner, or vendor) communications is required.
This role will also help new customers transition their bill payments and vendor information into Airbase; having a keen eye for details is required.
What you’ll do:
- Assist customers in migrating their vendor payment process into Airbase.
- Ensure complete and accurate payment information is entered prior to processing payments.
- Help ensure payments are processed and completed in a timely manner by regularly monitoring if payments were completed and following up with corrective actions if they were not completed.
- Provide assistance to customers, payment partners, and vendors around cancellations or corrections on payments.
- Review and improve the quality of Airbase’s automated data capture solutions by working closely with and providing regular feedback to the Product and Engineering teams.
- Manage customers’ and vendors’ expectations on payment processing and completion time.
- Ensure vendors are onboarded successfully and are on track to having a positive experience with the Airbase spend management platform.
- Capture and share the product feedback from both vendors and customers.
- Troubleshoot and ensure the resolution of any issues experienced by vendors.
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, Professional Services, and Customer Success teams to ensure quick turnaround and provide quality service to Airbase customers.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in any business-related field.
- At least three (3) years of experience as an external-facing professional.
- Confident and can effectively communicate both in oral and written English.
- Excellent customer/partner/vendor orientation skills.
- Highly responsive professional with great attention to detail.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Has knowledge and experience in payment processing.
- Quick-learning self-starter who can handle multiple tasks and is highly motivated to provide customer/partner/vendor satisfaction.
Quick-learning self-starter who can handle multiple tasks and is highly motivated to provide customer/partner/vendor satisfaction.