We’re looking for a Senior Director of Talent Acquisition to build our recruiting muscle! You will be responsible for developing and driving our recruiting strategy and scaling recruiting across the organization. You're a hands-on leader with experience driving, building and scaling recruiting teams in hyper-growth environments. As part of the People leadership team, this is an opportunity to make a significant impact within a rapidly scaling company.
This person will report to the SVP of People.
What you’ll do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility
- Hire, mentor, and develop a growing team of recruiters, sourcers and coordinators
- Lead our recruiting and sourcing strategy with a focus on acquiring top diverse talent to meet our current and future hiring needs for the organization
- Assess growth opportunities and weaknesses by using quantitative and qualitative data. Drive coordinated action and accountability from all partners in our hiring ecosystems so that we’re poised to hire the absolute best people to drive our mission forward.
- Ensure a high-touch candidate experience
- Create metrics to enable performance, analyze trends, and forecast needs
- Partner with business leaders to design, build and execute operational hiring plans to attract the world's best talent and hit aggressive growth targets
- Deliver on high volume quarterly hiring to ensure outcomes meet just-in-time business demand in engineering, sales/growth, customer success, marketing and operations.
- Build strong position profiles and competency banks that represent company culture and technical needs of the role
- Oversee workforce planning initiatives: understand workforce planning and resource forecasting in working with the various stakeholders
- Partner with marketing to create and sustain employment brand campaigns and social media platform
- Lead targeted executive searches in partnership with leaders and senior recruiters
- Develop and maintain a recruiting budget
What you’ll bring
- 12+ years of recruiting-related experience within a saas company is preferred
- 8 years of demonstrated experience in hiring, mentoring, and managing dispersed recruiting professionals — having worked closely with business leaders, HRBP’s, recruiters, sourcers, and coordinators
- In-depth expertise of recruiting activities and best practices, including candidate sourcing, executive recruitment, recruitment strategy design and implementation, screening and assessment in large, diversified organizations
- You build trust with people at all levels, across multiple functions and in all geographies
- Effectively turn ideas into actions, and generate momentum and followership
- You have strong point of view on how diversity and inclusion play a key role in a company's success, a track record of leading teams to achieve recruiting goals
- You possess a penchant for seeking out new experiences, knowledge, candid feedback and have an openness to learning and change
- You have an deep understanding of technology and/or logistics industries
- Experience leading in-house, geographically dispersed recruiting/sourcing teams
- You're skilled at using data and analytics to develop insights and drive decisions
Who we are
Since 2014, Recharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, Recharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 35 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 400+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.